Doing Me

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sometimes I just like to do me. For no other reason other than the fact that I just like to play with my dick. My dick is nice if I have to say so myself, but other have bear witness to that fact. I have been told that its big and fat. I have been told that it is pretty and veiny. One person even told me that it was heavy, what ever that means. I like my 8.5 niccabyte harddrive because it suits me.

My jerk juice of choice is vaseline. I feels good and does not break down as fast as those water based lubs.

I love to stroke it. The full lenght of it and work the head. What I love most is to tease it and hold back that hot cum til I can't take it no more. I have to cum 2 times aday. Once in the morning, or some female commuter will be subject to my hard dick in her face, and after work to release the tension of a hard days work.

In the morning after I shower and wash my hair. I lather up my dick and balls letting the warm water hit my body. I close my eyes and began to think of any number of sexual encounters I have filed away in my mental rolodex. Like the time I fucked in TLA video store and on the corner of 2nd and Lombard or the anytime me and Summer fucked. How she would suck my fat, long dick like I love it. She would make wet sound and spit on it. Use her hand to jerk in while she licked my ball sack. Then she would make a O shape with her pointer finger and thumb running it up and down my dick paying special attention to the head.

I milk my dick in the shower until I get the tangling feeling in my ass and I feel that warm sensation start in my toes and rush to my muscular calfs. I stop and squeeze til that feeling subsides. Then I start again. I see myself putting Summer on her hands and knees and paying homage to that 50 inches booty. Make a nicca wanna go outt back on it. I see myself sliding my heavy hard dick into her. I see the creamy pussy juice on my dick and around the base. I love how she offered her ass to me. Back curved, face flat on the bed and ass high. That position allowed me maximum penetration.

I can feel the nut stirring again and this time I let it get to the shaft before I squeeze almost letting it shoot out the head of my dick but no not yet. I want this nut to shoot on onto my stomach to be washed off by the shower water. I speed up my jerk as I thing about Summer cumming all over my dick. Pulling the sheets onthe bed. Throwing her big soft ass back on me as if she tryna get my dick and balls in her. Me gripping her asscheeks with both hands and spreading them to expose her asshole. My placing my thumb on her asshole and massaging it until it relaxes enough to accomodate my thumb tothe knuckle. I can hear my balls slapping against her as and feel her pussy contracting on my dick.

That hot cum is rising again. This time I don't stop it. I open my eyes wide and breath in through my nose deeply. My body is over taken my a hot rush from the soles of my feet to the top of my head. They meet and the hot cum erupts out of the head as I point it up covering my stomach. I exhale slowly prolonging the sensation and causing the orgasm to extend to my eyes, ears, fingertips. I turn my body to let the water hit my nipples cause me to lean against the wall because of a third wave that runs through my body. The water feels like 8000 tiny tongues licking on my body. I stand bearly, and enjoy the ride back to reality. I rinse off, step out the show feeling absolutly satisfied. I guess Foxy Brown said it best, "Can't nobody fuck me better than Me."

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah! I've always loved my cock too. When I was a younger man, I really got into lengthy stroke sessions in a variety of ways. As I've gotten older, it has evolved, lots of vivid fantasies, memories fuel it. For the most part, I've only hooked up with a couple of men to be their cocksucker....and they were men who loved their cocks too. They've been buds of mine for over 20 yrs, and over 10 yrs respectively. I love my cock, and I like other men who love theirs too. Thanks for starting this thread.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah! I've always loved my cock too. When I was a younger man, I really got into lengthy stroke sessions in a variety of ways. As I've gotten older, it has evolved, lots of vivid fantasies, memories fuel it. For the most part, I've only hooked up with a couple of men to be their cocksucker....and they were men who loved their cocks too. They've been buds of mine for over 20 yrs, and over 10 yrs respectively. I love my cock, and I like other men who love theirs too. Thanks for starting this thread.

glad you like it

dwzig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Arliss your stories are hot, keep writing you have a talent.

B_Cocktale

Just Browsing
Media
arliss-

Great post.

I like doing me too.

I think you've nailed the essence of really good masturbation. It's its own separate form of wonderful gratification. Nicely put.

It's an art form.