doing my friend

froggy

Experimental Member
Media
when i was 25 years old i moved to fort collins colorado. a city of about 100,000 or a little more, it is a quaint college town. well, i at one time delivered bread for a company that i won't divulge. one day i was at a local store and out comes this big guy, he must have been 6'4" and about 195 and very vascular from his thighs that i saw to his ankles. he looked like a biker so this is what he and would have in common, i had to introduce myself to him. i am not flirt my any means of the imagination; he was just such a stud that i had to say something to him and break the ice. i whistled at him and beckon for him to come over and i ask him if he would like some free cinnamon rolls, of course he said yes. we stood there for about fifteen or twenty minutes and right before we left we exchanged telephone numbers. well, about a week past and i was wondering if he would ever call me, he called on thursday of the week and i was so nervous to talk to him. i invited him to dinner and took him out to the most expensive restaurant in town. i picked him up in my brand new 2003 corvette and he was impressed all to hell and back. he was wearing these white jeans that accented every bit of his body, i was in stealth mode by now. when we got to the restaurant we were doing small talk and the waiter came over and ask what would be our pleasure of wines; i of course let him pick it out and see what kind of taste he had. he picked out a good one after i told him whatever would suit his fancy, he picked out a very expensive bottle. when i told him how much it was after the waiter left i thought he was going to fall out of the chair. we drank the entire bottle before our main course got there so we ordered another. i went all out for this cat.
after we left the restaurant we went for a drive up in Poudre Canyon, one of the ways to get to steamboat springs if any of you know where this in. well when we got back i let him out at his house and said i hope you had a good time. he put this awesome grin on his face and said one day i will repay you for this evening. well a month passed and he still had not called me, i was letting him make the first move. finally he called and came over on his bike, he had on black spandex that hugged his body so nicely. i looked for an evidende of a package, but he had it tucked away as much of the time i do too. we went in the house and opened up a bottle of burgunday and proceeded to gulp it all down. we were both shit facced and he ask me if i were in any kind of shape to drive. i said i could manage it because it was like 3:00 in the morning and no one was out. we drove for about fifty minutes and i found us a good spot to stop and get settled in. well we proceeded to get evern more drunk, by now he and i had lost all inhibitons i guess and he ask me out othe wild blue yonder how big my dick was. he said that he had noticed it through my jeans i had on one day. i told him i was 9.5x6.5 or bigger with the right guy and i said how about you? he said it's about the same as yours. i said could i see it and he said yes. it was an awesome looking cock that bent downward to the ground and as thick as mine, but not as long. he was precumming like a guyser, as we played a little more he told me the only time he had done this was with his brother when they were kids. we both tried to suck each other off, but we were both too drunk to cum. we both passed out and when we woke up it was daylight, about 10:00 in the morning. i said hey man how much do you remember from last night? he of course said not much, and i said the same thing. we went and did some fishing for about two hours and we caught five trout. we came back and cleaned them and ate. by now we were both ready to lay down again, as we lay there i could see a bulge in his shorts and i as if i could touch it. he said yes, but don't tell my girlfriend, i said moms the word. i took it out and began to suck him when all of a sudden from no where without warning he blew a big ass load down my throat that nearly drowned me. it tasted to sweer and creamy. i ask him if he always cum that fast and he said no. i let him get me off and then he ask if i could do him again. i said you can get off again and he said yes just like the first time. well this time i beat him off with my hand and made it last about thirty minutes. his cock head was the size of a big plum and purple from all of the blood coming to it. he told me that he was about to blow and i kept beating him off and he came like a dam guyser, it went all over the tent and all over him. it was such a turn on, i hope to GOD that i can meet him again. it was one of the hottest session i have ever had with a straight guy.javascript:emoticon(':blink:')
smiliehttp://www.lpsg.org/forum/style_images/1/icon5.gif
http://www.lpsg.org/forum/style_images/1/icon5.gif
:p

Reactions: craigplayer69

kinkyman

1st Like
Media
very nice story. I used to live in Ft. Collins. actually, just south, in Loveland. quite a shock for me coming from sothern california.

-Kinkyman

reir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by kinkyman@Aug 17 2004, 03:17 PM
very nice story. I used to live in Ft. Collins. actually, just south, in Loveland. quite a shock for me coming from sothern california.

-Kinkyman
[post=252731]Quoted post[/post]​

Just moved to Missouri from Socal, so I know just what you mean. :wacko: