Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I work, clean, lift weights, do laundry, etc. Wish I could chill outside that way but we don't have privacy for it.

I used to be able to do a few workouts at home in my apartment naked, but since I've moved to the big city (and a smaller apartment), I miss all those times I could just do my pull-ups, curls, or squats naked. I am totally jealous of people who can still manage an at home gym.

Reactions: aldawg and Jake1973

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just about anything I do indoors, otherwise, except fry bacon or work with fiberglass. So long as nothing below the waist can be easily seen through a window. I don't like flashing the neighbors. Then again, if someone looks in my windows on purpose, they deserve to be blinded by the horror....

Reactions: bijockfl

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
And a damned good job you do. Thanks for the effort.
smiley-says-youre-welcome-emoticon.gif

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good! I have my doubts about some of the images I post, but then, everyone has different tastes. I try to post a broad spectrum that will appeal to all people.

Agreed, you do a damned good job.

The guys I want to do stuff in the buff with are pretty much all in the older half of the spectrum.

A lot of the pics you post are of guys young enough to be my sons. While I have no particular desire to join them in their antics, I'd be VERY interested in pulling up a chair, cracking open a beer, watching them for a few hours. So it's all good :)

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
A lot of the pics you post are of guys young enough to be my sons. While I have no particular desire to join them in their antics, I'd be VERY interested in pulling up a chair, cracking open a beer, watching them for a few hours. So it's all good
I try to post a few older guys here and there -- for us old farts. :confused: