Doing stuff in the buff?

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just last Thursday a couple of my upperclassmen had come from the registration office with some paperwork to fill out. They joined in a work out that was going on with some of the new guys, then showered coming back to the team lounge in just a towel which almost immediately found its way to the floor while they say down to fill out paperwork and watch some of the Olympics.

I made a comment and they just said its hot and we have to put on clothes soon enough. I can't argue and did the same things back in my college dorm days and our team room too.

Other of our guys have washed their cars out back of our field house (its fairly private) totally naked. Sometimes coming in to shower after they are done or I have seen one of them come in and grab soap and just all wash out side.

Me and a buddy of mine scrubbed his parents pool naked one time. Our mental justification was we didn't want the chlorine to fade our shorts, but I really doubt it was that strong or it would have irritated our skin anyway.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do lots of things in the buff, but one thing that comes to mind was about 10 years ago, I agreed to paint the interior of a vacant house, getting it ready to put on the market. It was a hot summer in Chicago and the house was not air conditioned. The first day I painted with my clothes on only to end the day filthy, sweaty, and paint spattered, so I took a shower before I left. By day two, I realized, why go through that again. I just stripped down to nothing except for shoes, they're needed going up and down a ladder. It made a tough job much more bearable and saved my clothes too. Give it a try.

WolfenBeast

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Unfortunately I live with other people right now so I can't just walk around the house naked, but I definitely want to. I do go naked in my room and when I do I just work on whatever on the computer, some days I work form home(I work in the software IT field) and will work naked in my room. I also meditate and workout naked sometimes. It feels great.

Sometimes it's distracting because I'll be more inclined to feel horny if I'm naked and that cab get in the way if I'm trying to focus on work.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I do lots of things in the buff, but one thing that comes to mind was about 10 years ago, I agreed to paint the interior of a vacant house, getting it ready to put on the market. It was a hot summer in Chicago and the house was not air conditioned. The first day I painted with my clothes on only to end the day filthy, sweaty, and paint spattered, so I took a shower before I left. By day two, I realized, why go through that again. I just stripped down to nothing except for shoes, they're needed going up and down a ladder. It made a tough job much more bearable and saved my clothes too. Give it a try.
I've done naked painting before too.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Funny thing is, about the 4th day in of a week long project, I heard the owner fumbling at the door with his key. I had some shorts nearby and got them on just as the door was opening. I really wouldn't have cared if he saw me naked, but maybe he wouldn't have like seeing his painter without clothes. As it was, I was shirtless and commando. It was a hot summer though. And, nice pic bi_todd!

Reactions: bi_todd

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont do DIY but have spent all time at home this summer naked, suprised with his neighbours attitude(if true) also maybe just one neighbour who doesn't like who he lets house to.
We do it all in the buff! I built a complete wooden deck off my kitchen on the side of my house 100% naked (did wear boots). Including digging the piling holes... hammer-drilling into the side of the house... all in the buff!

We do every weekend chore naked... it's the ONLY way to live! And we live in the MIDDLE of the city... just an 8-min walk to the beach and Atlantic Ocean!