Doing stuff in the buff?

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In summer time I generally garden naked, weather permitting, at a garden in the hills not far way from my home. The site is at a semi-community and secluded from a rural road, though there is not much traffic, so the chances of being caught are remote near the house. There is a tradition of nudity there. At the moment I am the only person with any connection interested in this. Life is never set in concrete, and in 2009 it was different. At that stage one of the housemates had a particular interest in what was called 'experimental nudity'. This was a day without clothes, usually a weekend day, in which he would be naked all day and carry out any task such as washing, cooking, greeting visitors, exercising, etc naked. At that stage my only knowledge of nudity was from nude beaches, sun clubs and from my memory of the hippie years, I had not come across a clothes optional house before. I found myself often out there, and gradually found myself helping in the garden and grounds. On a warm summer's day it can be literally paradise out there and what is more appropriate than communing with nature naked.

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you any idea when the b&w pictures were taken, and where. The young man with the dog is a particularly good image from a photographic point of view.
Hi Howard! I got the image from one of my favourite tumblr sites called The Male Legacy: http://themalelegacy.tumblr.com/archive
Where The Male Legacy got it from, I don't know.

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In summer time I generally garden naked, weather permitting, at a garden in the hills not far way from my home. The site is at a semi-community and secluded from a rural road, though there is not much traffic, so the chances of being caught are remote near the house. There is a tradition of nudity there. At the moment I am the only person with any connection interested in this. Life is never set in concrete, and in 2009 it was different. At that stage one of the housemates had a particular interest in what was called 'experimental nudity'. This was a day without clothes, usually a weekend day, in which he would be naked all day and carry out any task such as washing, cooking, greeting visitors, exercising, etc naked. At that stage my only knowledge of nudity was from nude beaches, sun clubs and from my memory of the hippie years, I had not come across a clothes optional house before. I found myself often out there, and gradually found myself helping in the garden and grounds. On a warm summer's day it can be literally paradise out there and what is more appropriate than communing with nature naked.
A lovely, life re-affirming post - and thank you for it.