Doing stuff in the buff?

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A lovely, life re-affirming post - and thank you for it.
There have been a few memorable incidents, if that is the word. One glorious hot summer's day in 2013 I was working away in the 'far garden' as it is called, naked as usual, and I heard voices from the road. Didn't think anything of this and assumed it was the woofers. The next thing was that a group of young people climbed up the bank from the road below. It was only when they approached me it became clear these people were not from the valley or staying at the house. It was not possible to get dressed and I thought why should I. The group walked out over a walk-able pipe over the river. But no explanation what they were doing. At least they did say they had no problem with nudity. No one at the house had any idea who they were. The other story is from the house several years ago. I came over and found one of the brothers naked and stoned, as everyone was, stoned that is, with a long soft erection sitting in the warm sun. After a while we got up and went inside. Then things went a bit of a bizarre or so I thought. It was already slightly off the planet with him naked, children running about and other adults randomly chatting away, him chatting away to me and preparing food. His soft erection then became hard, well not quite as a group of children started running around in the kitchen and in this state he took me around the grounds. By this stage the sun had gone. I was freezing and here I was with a naked man, practically erect, outside. It turned out he was regularly erect when naked.

Reactions: ozwestcoastboy

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I have some appliance geek friends whose brains will have a melt-down trying to process both the stove and the guy at the same time. I'm meeting up with some this weekend. Should be fun showing them this pic.... They'll be pulling their dicks out while explaining all about the stove.... Thanks! :)

Reactions: ozwestcoastboy

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have some appliance geek friends whose brains will have a melt-down trying to process both the stove and the guy at the same time. I'm meeting up with some this weekend. Should be fun showing them this pic.... They'll be pulling their dicks out while explaining all about the stove.... Thanks! :)
I'm delighted to hear this pic may well create an exchange of fluids . . . My stove is of a similar vintage . . .

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been naked in my boat more times than I can count. Been fucked, and I have fucked in the boat out of the boat, in the water, on top of the water, you name it I have found a way to fuck that way. Been in my wifes pussy in the boat, fucked her pussy in the water, on top o f the water! UMMM! Great pussy!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love to shower outdoors!!! I don't know what it is but I fucking love to shower outdoors. Naked and free my cock dangling the sun hitting my naked body. I love love love being naked outdoors feeling a little breeze slightly move my cock. Its awesome.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The guy doing the handstand is sooo hot
Love admiring my cock and playing with him. Long big and thick. I admire his thickness and how he has seemed to grow a little more over the past few years. No reason way.
Even my wife confirms your cock is bigger than it use to be. She even notices it when I slide him in her pussy! I love to see her pussy stretch when my cock enters her pussy!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I work, clean, lift weights, do laundry, etc. Wish I could chill outside that way but we don't have privacy for it.

Swimming naked is awesome.

I agree I love to swim naked and feel my cock floating in the water. Hoping no sharks are in the water to chop off my cock!

Reactions: Jake1973

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Nothing more beautiful than a naked male and female body to admire the differences. The males chest arms abbs, cock ass. Female her tits nipples curves her curves down to her navel her hips, her pussy her ass, her pussy lips, her beautiful legs. UMMM!