Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm going to a nudist resort in Arizona this in february. Looking forward to it, it'll be my first time being nude like that. Hope i dont get a hard-on and embarase myself. But i hear its normal and all you do is cover up. I wouldnt mind going with someone but i dont know anyone that is into that. Any takers? Its perfect weather for that at that time of year.

Reactions: Dutchstud
D

deleted875903

I'm going to a nudist resort in Arizona this in february. Looking forward to it, it'll be my first time being nude like that. Hope i dont get a hard-on and embarase myself. But i hear its normal and all you do is cover up. I wouldnt mind going with someone but i dont know anyone that is into that. Any takers? Its perfect weather for that at that time of year.
Fun, if I could I would love to join you. Now about getting a hard on. Don't be too concerned if it does happen. You can carry a hand towel to drape in front of you should it happen. But true nudists don't pay much attention when someone does get a hardon. It's a natural thing after all.

Boyd a. House

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd love to go, but cannot afford it, and it's too far. I'm so cock shy I would for sure have to flaunt the erection. I only have 1 arm and, I'm sure the other arm would have something in it. I don't know if my penis would be stout or long enough to carry anything.

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
Great stuff
double-thumbs-up-thanks-smiley-emoticon.gif