Doing stuff in the buff?

See above. I like to practice my baritone horn ( half size tuba) nude when no one except possibly my wife is at home.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why wear any clothes while you're at home? I just don't understand.

Each situation is different. It isn't always about the person. I live alone and those few visitors I have know I'll answer the door naked more likely than not.

My habit is to take my clothes off once I know I won't be going back out and don't put them on until I'm ready to leave again.

Perspective has a role too. I have friends who don't think of themselves as nudists at all, yet they stay nude after their evening shower until they go out the next day.

Reactions: hornyguy269

Actually there are only a few gaps where a neighbor could see through. I am consideirng wearing progressively smaller suits and working my way to nude. I wear a speedo solar now. I also own a standard string side rio and a sunseeker rio. but haven't vaccuumed the pool in them. May try the suits in that order and see what happen. If I get down to the sunseeker without complaints, I will either buy a g-string or just skip that step and go nude.
Bushes around the outside of the pool fence have gotten taller and denser. May try vaccuuming the pool nude next time it needs to be done and no one else is home except my wife.

Reactions: deleted875903

Bushes around the outside of the pool fence have gotten taller and denser. May try vaccuuming the pool nude next time it needs to be done and no one else is home except my wife.
Did vacuum the pool today and was nude except in a small area that was too much in view of one neighbor's deck. Freedom was great. Will try to do as much future pool vacuuming as possible when no one but my wife is home so I can do it in the same (lack of) attire.

Nor me lol
In my case, it is because our adult son lives with us and his girlfriend and son from a prior relationship are here frequently.
Also don't want to spend the money too keep the house warm enough to be naked in winder

Did vacuum the pool today and was nude except in a small area that was too much in view of one neighbor's deck. Freedom was great. Will try to do as much future pool vacuuming as possible when no one but my wife is home so I can do it in the same (lack of) attire.
Reduced my coverage in the section that is partly visible from the neighbor's deck from a speedo solar to a sunseeker rio which is essentially a 4" strip of cloth attached to a narrow elastic waistband. Covers cock, balls and crack, but not much else. I would not wear this in a public place, but if a neighbor happens to get a glance from their deck over the 6' fence and between the bushes, who cares?

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
Really fantastic posture
upload_2017-8-21_22-39-52-png.805659

@LittleDicky
- with intriguing cock shape ... thanks for sharing all your great discoveries.
My Pleasure, Bro ! ;)

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym