Doing stuff in the buff?

Got the pool ready for closing today so I won't be swimming nude in it any more this year.
By timing my swimming so that no one except my wife and sometimes my son are here, I have been able to swim without a suit more often that with one since mid-July. I was nude for most of the pool work today. After I finished prepping the pool, I went ahead and cleaned out the shed and took some of our summer stuff down to the basement before getting dressed. Since I had to to run a hose to the street to lower the water level, I thought it was a good idea to put my shorts back on.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I've done everything in the nude,cut acres of grass,built decks, grilled ,power washed, I even cooked bacon.the only thing I won't do nude is weed whack, I learned from experience.

Was chatting with an acquaintance last evening who like me, always wears shorts when the weather is warm enough.
Since I knew he telecommuted, I commented that an advantage of working from home is that he could work wearing shorts all summer.
His response was that the real advantage was that he could work wearing nothing all summer.

Happy to Go Barefoot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was chatting with an acquaintance last evening who like me, always wears shorts when the weather is warm enough.
Since I knew he telecommuted, I commented that an advantage of working from home is that he could work wearing shorts all summer.
His response was that the real advantage was that he could work wearing nothing all summer.
Your acquaintance sounds like a man after my very own heart! Who needs to wear clothes when you don't have to ... I have occasionaly worked from home for various reasons, and certainly if any of these days happened to be a fairly hot one I was naked at my desk. Of course it helps that there were no appointments to keep or clients to see!!

Reactions: OKCLane

stuff-007-jpg.872807

stuff-018-jpg.769865

We have a tuba and a trumpet. Now we need a French horn and trombone for a brass quartet.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: houtxhairy