Doing stuff in the buff?

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love swimming nude, it just feels so wonderful, with my balls and dick hanging free. only problem, is that here in the UK, although we have nude beaches, the water is seldom warm enough to enjoy it.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In summer I am nude most of the time when at home but have to wear clothes in winter, or push the heating bill way up. I am married, with an adult daughter who has seen me nude almost every day from when she was a baby.

I wear shorts when visitors are here but, if they visit for more than a day or two, they will also see me naked.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm always nude when home and do everything in the buff, including cooking but that I do with considerable caution. I've even been known to take the trash out to the curbside naked, early in the morning before the neighbors are out and about. I've not yet tried hitchhiking while naked but it's certainly a fantasy of mine (see attached pic.)

No one ever feels like their gonna get caught??? What do you do if you have company? For those of you that have families, are you all nudists?

I've been "caught" naked numerous times by friends, family and neighbors but I figure that's the catcher's problem not mine.

i love swimming nude, it just feels so wonderful, with my balls and dick hanging free. only problem, is that here in the UK, although we have nude beaches, the water is seldom warm enough to enjoy it.

Kinda cold in this neck of the woods as well, lately it's been double digits below zero (fahrenheit) but it's still fun at the hotsprings (see second pic) all year 'round.

Attachments

ken3001

Experimental Member
Media
Underwear maybe 9PM onwards, naked when first getting up, showered and breakfast, on a weekend maybe a bit longer. Beyond that it being naked gets in the way, cant get on with my day, feel trapped in the house and cant even open curtains. If a in a hotel room, or friends or over and nothing to do but hanging around then will stay in underwear, or naked depending on who it is. Always a disappointment though when its time to put clothes back on.

Reactions: Uta3392

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well I sleep nude, always have and rarely put any clothes on until I'm leaving the house, and strip off as soon as I'm home, so do everything nude.

love to sunbathe and swim nude but can't at home, so make best of it when on holiday. but I'm able to get sun laying on bed thru balcony
doors.
most mates know what i'm like and they will either dress or not if staying over, up to them.

Reactions: Uta3392

bigman777

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do quite a bit naked...I sleep naked so get up (usually with a morning wood) make breakfast and a cup of tea, unload the dishwasher, do laundry, sometimes do some cleaning and hoovering. I don't have a very private garden though, so I do put on some shorts to put the washing on the line or if I have to go to the garage or out to the car. This usually ends up in me jacking off my usually still quite hard morning wood before getting in the shower and going out! I spend as much time naked as possible though!

celticguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been a naturist since a teen when ever the chance arises. I spend most of my summer home naked - just make sure the blinds are shut,,, it scares the UPS guy :]
Love being nude anywhere from hiking to swimming.

Reactions: teninchman

D_bfy01bnl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sleep nude so I'm usually naked until I leave for the day. During the week that means breakfast, shower, email, etc. and on Saturdays I clean the house and do chores until I have to leave for something.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is in New Zealand a naked worker broking service. The uptake has been slow because the website is not well advertised and depends really on word of mouth. Recently there have been a number of new listings, including at a clothing optional orchard as manager. There are a range of people listed seeking work, gardeners, painters to male life models. It has been difficult to gauge how much naked work there can be or what there has been in the past. Part of the problem is that most activity in this field has been not paid. An example of this would be the sun clubs where most work is without any payment such as cleaning, grounds, pool, etc, and you would be expected to be naked. The other obvious example would be hippie communities. These operate outside the cash economy. With myself though I am listed I have never worked naked for money but do work naked without payment. Recently we have started naked gardening days at the community. These are great fun. The most recent was on Monday, a holiday in NZ. There were only two naked this time. The main task was cutting a large overgrown paddock. This was a bit of a mission, with myself using the lawnmower and someone else using a weed eater. You are probably thinking a weed eater!! How?. This was my point too. Anyway it came of without a hitch. The answer appears to be that Dave had a long foreskin. It is a little bit erotic at first and you soon get used to being naked and forget you are not wearing clothes. There wasn't a cloud in the sky The previous time was in March where we had a crew of six, two of which were travellers from France and Basque, naked doing planting out for most of the day. The land is quite secluded. No one minds if you get naked at any other time so any day can be a naked gardening day or naked day.

Last edited:
Reactions: teninchman

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I usually just wear loose shorts (no shirt, no socks) at home.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am in the buff in my house most of the time. I clean up and dust my house naked. Recently, I notice my body seem to itch after the cleaning up. I am not too sure if it was due to the dust or the sweat. A shower clears up the problem.

Maybe I should refrain from exerting myself while in the nude. Bummer.