Welcome aboard!
wave.gif

Reactions: sanjoseboxerguy

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great pics! Doing everyday activities in the buff, especially with other guys, is freeing & calming. There's a sense of "this is how it should be". There's also a bit of an erotic undercurrent. Not in the sense of right-here-right-now, but in the sense of "i want to spend some more time with him later, when it's appropriate."

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
Great pics! Doing everyday activities in the buff, especially with other guys, is freeing & calming.

It's great how NON sexual it is..... Just being natural and free -- the way God made us.

I really think people could have better self-esteem if they could accept themselves in the nude.

PS - Welcome aboard!

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

"I really think people could have better self-esteem if they could accept themselves in the nude."

I agree. But people who have 'labels' of "disgusting", "ugly", "unacceptable" on their body usually did not apply those labels themselves. Those labels were put there by OTHER people, so talking to the owners of the bodies does not address the problem. Most of the lit I've read about body image fails to address this point. Go figure.

Several years ago I said, "Fuck it", gave the labels a middle finger, took my clothes off, and took my first steps into social nudism. The underlying issues are still there though...

Bigdick24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Although I'd think twice before using sharp tools or grilling while nude, painting naked makes a lot of sense. If I were a painting contractor I think I would suggest it to my crew. It's also sensible to wash the clothes you are wearing when making a trip to the laundromat.

Reactions: AnFironman