"doing" the gardener

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay by "gardener" I mean anyone you've hired to work on your house, etc.

A while ago (won't say when) I observed two lads redoing the neighbor's roof. Both were young strapping lads of 20 or so. Both were full of themselves and were bounding for days across the neighbor's roof shirtless. I suspect they knew full-well I was watching because it became painfully obvious that one of them was posing more than once.

Easily I "spanked the monkey" four times watching them.:cool:

Fast forward two weeks when one of them showed up at my door to ask "do you want a quote on your roof"?? Hmmmmmmm. "yes" said I. Honestly the roof needed redoing. Really it did.

The boys were here for a over two weeks stripping the roof and reconditioning it and readying it for the new shingles. I fed them iced tea and tons of praise as I watched them work daily. As the job started to come to and end "Dan" (the more aggressive of the two) told me he suspected that my boyfriend and I were a "couple". I told him were we. (How brilliant of him :rolleyes:)

Then he went on to say "I've always wondered about trying it with a guy".

Well fuck me!! My heart went pitter pat and I was speechless.

Two days later he came by to present me with the final bill.

Now I ask you; did the fellow leave with my integrity intact?:33:

Please feel free to respond and recount your own simliar tale.:biggrin1:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't relate anything vaguely similar, but give me the name and address of that company. I don't have a roof to have it shingled yet, but if I should decide to buy, I'd know who to ask to do that job ;-)

B_nocock2big4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL... reminds me of a friend who hired a bunch of hot guys to build a deck for him... the catch was that they had to "work" with thier shirts off (actually part of the contract. I kid you not!) I don't know if he wound up getting any, but it sure was nice to look at.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
TWO WEEKS TO PUT A ROOF ON???!!!!!

How big is your house?

Oh Come on... Generally Roof Jobs take 2-3 days, and its a traditional ranch.

I'd be watching for leaks.

I'd jump his bones if he's ready and willing.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rikter8 said:
TWO WEEKS TO PUT A ROOF ON???!!!!!

How big is your house?

Oh Come on... Generally Roof Jobs take 2-3 days, and its a traditional ranch.

I'd be watching for leaks.

:smile: Both lads are terribly thorough by nature. Their fine "stand up" lads in many ways. "Thourough" is their middle name.

My house is 18th century. The boys removed no less than 4 layers of asphalt and one nineteenth century wood shingle layer one before they could repair the sheathing and put down felt paper. The barn behind was next and the visuals were even better from that "prospect".:biggrin1:

Not a leak in sight (not on the roof anyhow...)

I'd jump his bones is he's ready and willing.

They were. I did. But unfortunately it was on individual occasions not en masse. :redface:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MMk.... well if there was only 2, that would take an extended period of time.
Especially with the barn.

Good that you found someone that was thorough.
And also good that it was more than your roof that got nailed

LOL

Details????

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago, I caught my sister with the gardener at home, in the tool shed.
I entered the shed, looking for my hulla ring, and there she was, on her knees, sucking off the gardener:eek: .
I was a virgin, younger than my sister, and I was shocked at the site, her mouth full of the gardeners cock.
The gardener moved back, his cock sliding off my sisters mouth, and I ran towards the house.
To my susprise, my sister closed the tool shed's door, and, they stayed there for about 20 minutes.
We were alone home, so it was not like I could run to mom or anyone else. In any event, I was so shocked, I would not had told anyone.
When my sister came out, as I was talking to her, the gardener was doing his job as if nothing ever happened.
My sister convinced me to get together with the gardener myself. I was so shocked, that I agreed, out of curiosity, more than being hot for sex. We went into my room, gardener and all ( lucky bastard, he got two prime hot girls!) , and, my sister started going down on him. He was big, and I remember hyperventilating when I touched his cock. It was big, I could not close my hand around it. I had not seen one before, to be able to tell back then, but I knew it was big. I was so turned on by my sisters sucking, that I dropped to my knees on my own, and, we double teamed on the guy, who was skinny, well hung, but not atractive facewise.
It still makes my knees faint to remember that time. I loved every second of it. I could not do anything but to get the head in my mouth and suck it like an ice cream. I did all that my sister did, except deep throating him. The gardener got more attracted to me, making my sister a little jealous, so my sister encouraged the gardener to cum in my mouth.( I did not know what she meant by that, ) so I took a mouthfull of cum, my sister held my head from behind.
After that day, I became addicted to sucking cocks. .....that is a diferent story altogether.
We did screw that gardener untill he started getting kind of weird, it was pure sex to us, but he started getting wrong impressions, so we asked Dad to get rid of him, for other reasons of course...
Well, I got a little carried away, every girl has her secrets, helps that I am anonimous here....:rolleyes:
Just a horny girl, since that first time.