Doing the satellite TV guy!

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have fucked the satellite tv man! When his partner left and he finished my installations, he asked to get a shower and showered with the door open. He asked to use a disposable razor and my cream, shaved himself...still naked, door open. He's talking to me the entire time I'm using the PC in my bedroom-very friendly 40ish guy..and hot! Muscles everywhere! Some reason I didn't take this as clues, but finally he asked if he could use my shower again [very strange to me] because he rushed the first time and finally he asked if I would like to join him.

We had sex in the bathroom and the bedroom, then in the living room! And I could not believe this! I actually asked him if someone paid him to come to me. I called two of my friends to find out if they paid him to do it, but they didn't. Sorry his younger partner left-he was beautiful! I still can't believe it...and my satellite tv is great!

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh man, sounds like an opportunity I'm pretty sure I missed by being a wuss. Had two floor installers over to put new vinyl in a bathroom, one your typical regular working stiff and the other a beyond-ripped hardbody in a wifebeater, absolutely shredded, 30s or maybe early 40s. I tipped them each $20 (they did some extra work on the side) and the hardbody said on the way out that he did pretty much anything on the side if the price was right. The way he said it still makes me kick myself for not following up.

Reactions: greg_ca

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Wow...good for you-however for future reference when he asked to use the shower...that was probably a good sign of what was going to happen, especially with the door open. Too bad you are so far away, I would ask for the company name to get satellite tv installed in my place (hah)...

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow...good for you-however for future reference when he asked to use the shower...that was probably a good sign of what was going to happen, especially with the door open. Too bad you are so far away, I would ask for the company name to get satellite tv installed in my place (hah)...

Or at least an estimate!:biggrin1:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nope, keep it here. I had the fencing felons (guys who serve the last 18 months of their Nevada State Prison sentences) put in continuous wildlife fencing around the borders of my ranch. They also put out range fires, cut trees for the small townships, and just about anything else the Nevada Department of Forestry can think of. It was obvious that most of the "gang of 13" that showed up were no strangers to having dicks in their mouths -- willingly or no.

A year later I received a call from one of the fencing felons who was now back in "society" and being a good boy. Turned out he was the nicely overly muscled one with the nipple rings and professional tattoos that had still not faded color. He asked if I needed still needed someone to build me a deck. I did. He showed up in a beat up truck. We talked. He took off his shirt. I commented on the fact that it looked like he had a nice package (his dick was hard). We fucked for most of that afternoon. He was a damn good fuck, too.

After two weeks, (during which he had a "friend" come by to help for five days) my dick was sore but I sure had and still have a nice deck.

Last I heard he was in Reno.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nothing close to an actual worker.

I was at a stop light and made eye contact with this construction worker in his pick up truck next to mine. He smiled and I smiled back , but I got really nervous. So the light turns green and we start off and he stays right with me, and I glance over and he smiles at me again. So I pull over to the parking lot of this Mcdonalds and he pulls over. We start talking, the usual what are you up to. Long story short we had a fun time in the Mens bathroom at Mcdonald. He had a great piece on him also.

Everytime I go past that Mcdonalds, I look around just to see if maybe he is in the area, but Ihave not seen him since that one encounter.

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think this thread should be moved to: http://www.lpsg.org/fictitious-stories

It really should be a great fiction story, because I could not believe it when it happened-LOL!! I treat anyone who comes to my home, if you are working or a guest, I treat them like royalty. I cook for them, talk to them and treat them very well. Some people respond to this in ways that others don't-some are very grateful, very friendly.

This guy was a regular guy, but he was very appreciative of my hospitality (food, etc) and this was before his shower. He was very friendly and down-to-earth and we talked like old friends for hours, while he worked. A good man! When he's in the neighborhood, he says he will stop by if he can, and I believe him.

And let me say also that I'm glad I took a chance with him! If I had not, I would regret it-better to have no such regrets.

....I was at a stop light and made eye contact with this construction worker in his pick up truck next to mine. He smiled and I smiled back , but I got really nervous. So the light turns green and we start off and he stays right with me, and I glance over and he smiles at me again. So I pull over to the parking lot of this Mcdonalds and he pulls over. We start talking, the usual what are you up to. Long story short we had a fun time in the Mens bathroom at Mcdonald...

You have more courage than I, my friend-I would never have had the nerve to pull over for a stranger! Good for you...more details please! LOL

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
.....He asked if I needed still needed someone to build me a deck. I did. He showed up in a beat up truck. We talked. He took off his shirt. I commented on the fact that it looked like he had a nice package (his dick was hard). We fucked for most of that afternoon. He was a damn good fuck, too.

After two weeks, (during which he had a "friend" come by to help for five days) my dick was sore but I sure had and still have a nice deck.

Last I heard he was in Reno.

Delicious. I used to read shit like this in the back of muscle fantasy magazines and I never believed them because they did not happen to anyone I knew. But why not? If it was me, if I met attractive people-men, women- I would hope they were willing to relax and try things. I have no regrets about it.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A story from long ago.
Our neighbor lady was not very bright, but needed her TV repaired. The man came and did her TV work and charged $30. She did not have the money but told him she would be glad to work it out in other ways. And she did. He had sex with her.
But then he told this all over the neighborhood.

adlondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not reaaally happened to me, but the last time i moved house (2004), i noticed one of the removal men eyeing me up. spent the rest of that day flirting via eye contact and body language (he was working, and seeing as i was the daughter and not the one actually dealing with them, we didn't get a chance to talk much) until they'd finished up and left. was kicking myself for not having the guts to do something about it, until i noticed the phone number he'd left on my desk.... :)

and yeah, i've been fucking him ever since. alas, not on a regular basis though :(