Doing the satellite TV guy!

B_BANdemic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man I wish hot women were as promiscuous as gay men. Jeez. I get gawked at all the time by gay guys. If I liked cock I would be getting laid left and right!!!

ksbrother

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
We just had the satellite installers out a week ago to install our HD receivers and satellite, and this guy had one nice package protruding from his khaki pants. I was helping him pull the wires through the wall to the back of my flat screen tv and i did brush across his hand a few times for a reaction but he didn't really give one (positive or negative) :(

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In my 20's I was the worker that did the deed several times with customers. I built and repairs yachts at the time and have fond and not-so fond memories of some of the clients. I got hit on all the time by older ladies left at home alone by their old man.

One woman had a classic 57' Chris-Craft Constellation. My best friend (and new lover- we popped each other's gay cherry) and I were sent to sand and re-varnish the outside of the boat. It was about a weeks work. The owner was a hot, busty, loud blonde about 40 years old. So we showed up for work the first day in cutoffs, tank tops and tans and she looks down at us from the deck and says, "Lordly! Someone 's been listenin' to my Prayers!" LOL. So we started sanding on the front deck and since it was a hot summer day in Florida, we had our shirts off. She stayed in the air-conditioned wheelhouse and watched for a few hours. Just sat there and watched! We were well aware that she was throughly enjoying watching two skinny but well built young guys working in the sun and played it up a bit, adjusting our packages, stretching and having a little horse-play.

After lunch she asked me to have a look at the electrical panel in the galley. I went in and it was ice cold after being outside. I was looking at the breakers and she leaned over my shoulder with her hand on my back like to see what I was doing and said, "your back is so hard" and started rubbing it. I turned around and because of the A/C, my nips were standing out hard and erect. She started rubbing her hands over them and I got an immediate erection. She asked what my friend was doing and would he like to come inside too? I went and got Jeff, who had seen through the window what was going on and was already boned! I fucked her right on the salon floor while he watched and stroked his cock. He had a beautiful dick and I got so hot and hard watching him watch me fuck her. I came really quick and she took him next. He fucked her really hard for about 15 minutes and then pulled out and took my cock in his hand and started stroking it. She was stunned! We were rolling around on the floor holding our cock's and feeling each other's bodies. He shot a huge load all over the place and she was all panicked about her carpets! We got everything cleaned up and she demanded that we fuck her and not each other! LOL!

Anyhow, for the rest of the job we worked until about 2 o'clock and fucked the rest of the day. She would really get off watching me fuck Jeff's ass. We tag teamed her and a couple times she took both of us at the same time. The boss (my dad!) was pissed that the work was taking so long and told us to "quit fucking around and get the job done!" LOL... if he had had any idea how true that was!!

It was a great summer.

Reactions: greg_ca

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i concur.

I disagree very much! I think what happened was exciting and I hope it will happen again, but probably never will. I think you should take chances, instead of thinking this can't be real-must be a joke or prank. Hell no! Take a chance!