Doing things with their friends' dads

rockyroll86

1st Like
Media
Okay guys I just want to know if anyone has ever done anything with there friends dad when they were younger I am just curious to here true stories of there experiences. Not to sound weird or anything

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay guys I just want to know if anyone has ever done anything with there friends dad when they were younger I am just curious to here true stories of there experiences. Not to sound weird or anything

Not to sound nasty or anything...but even before you get an answer to your question, I think you should learn the difference between "there" and "their" and "here" and "hear"...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too late! Dad and sex, mine or anyone elses are not words that belong in the same sentence. IMO, It is weird. :yuck:

mr bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol guilty, my best friends dad taught me all i know. that reminds me that i need to call him. seriously guys if youre not going to answer the question then dont even bother replying. quit doggin on his fetish. i hate people like that

Reactions: LatinSoul

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if i grew up knowing Dean or Sam Winchester i would have fucked their dad blue-eyed.

ml

i would have even busted out the fandom long shot - Winchester Foursome.
sorry, SPN is back on the air. my libido is pretty much owned by them evil son of a bitch killing boys.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure if this question is directed specifically towards men or not, but I'm going to answer it anyway!

No, I've never been sexually involved with any of my friends fathers, but I have a friend whose dad has been after me for a few years now. Everytime I see him, it's constant flirtation. It's fun, I don't mind it. My friend knows her father flirts mercilessly, but she isn't aware of the things he whispers in my ears and the phone calls me makes to me, etcetera. He knows I'm not interested in that way and he doesn't press the issue or make me feel uncomfortable about it, so I just let it continue. He's a very sweet guy and has been a friend to me over the years, helping me out however he can. Whether it be loaning me money, fixing my cars, or just listening to me when I have problems. I can let the flirting slip. :tongue:

Reactions: Aelx_smuth

Rico's thick 9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
sounds kind of weird, but I did have a friend in middle school and I would go over to his house in the morning to pick him up for school and his dad would be walking around naked in the morning.. didn't really try and look too much but he was big with it swinging across his thighs when he would walk around in the kitchen.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was thinking the same thing. Many guys think it's a huge turn on to fantasize or actually do some guys sexy mom but when it's with some guys father it's suddenly sick and weird?

Reactions: rockmusl1

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually had a friend's dad "secretly" hit on me while in g.com chat rooms. Then he inticed me to meet up for a blow job. I seriously didn't know it was him until we met... Well hell, by that time, I was horny! SO I let him suck my dick! We've played around quite a few times now.

bearonwry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yes, there was a family across the street they have lived there my entire life.
My Mom alway thought there was something funny about the father, she was right.
I saw him at the bathhouse and he blew me in the steamroom a few times.He gave really good head.
But I never got the Dad I actually lusted after.My best friends Dad was so hot 6'6" 250
and HUNG I did see him beat off one time when I was sleeping over his dick was so big.
I have always wished I went over to the couch and sucked his big fat cock.But alas....

Reactions: rockmusl1

yorki

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did have a thing with my father's friend. He was a father too, I know all of his children, although none of them are my friends.
He was an older guy and he came on to me.
I was petrified at first but things just got hotter.
We would see each other when families came together or he would visit my dad a whole lot, they were best friends.
It was wrong, but exhilirating and raunchy. We both had to be careful not to get caught. One the beer run, he would volunteer to go and would invite me to come along. mm-mmmm-mmmmm!!
He's not the only daddy I've done, but too embarrased to post others.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had a next door neighbor once, I was friends with a couple of his kids. He'd walk around sometimes with one of those 'towel-wrap' things..., he had a beautiful hairy chest, and I'd see what looked like a nice piece swinging under it. Never had enough nerve to, uh, do more, but it's still j/o material every once in awhile........