Doing things with their friends' dads

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My only encounter was with my friend and his father on a hunting trip. The three of us took a piss together in the woods. Friend's dad took a look at my cock, commented on how big it was and told me that I was developing nicely. His comment gave me some nice swagger.

Reactions: LatinSoul

bojangle1988

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow that's hot. i let a school teacher see my penis once to get out of trouble, and to get a good grade... is that wrong? he didn't even ask but i knew he was super gay. he was weird he was so gay. he had a hard on with his little 2incher talkin to the principle once... but. is that wrong :( i kinda wish he woulda bent over so i coulda fucked him on his desk lmao j/k j/k j/k. but i did show it to him...

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
the first time i got fucked was by a friends father, i was 19 he was probabley early 40's, guess that why i still find latino daddies hot.

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm probably opening myself up here for some major comments but ok, here goes...............now pay attention.................if he weren't my dad, I'd do my dad in a second. He is the type of guy, ok well, when he was in his 40's, I love. Never had any sexual thoughts of HIM. OK? He is just the type of guy I find hottttt. OK? Not him. Hope I've made that clear.

OK?
Overnine-

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know what you're saying, overninept5. My father is also the type of guy that I find attractive. He gets compliments on his looks from both women and men.

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
I did have a thing with my father's friend. He was a father too, I know all of his children, although none of them are my friends.
He was an older guy and he came on to me.
I was petrified at first but things just got hotter.
We would see each other when families came together or he would visit my dad a whole lot, they were best friends.
It was wrong, but exhilirating and raunchy. We both had to be careful not to get caught. One the beer run, he would volunteer to go and would invite me to come along. mm-mmmm-mmmmm!!
He's not the only daddy I've done, but too embarrased to post others.

Come on share some of those others.

Reactions: rockmusl1

bigdick69

Experimental Member
Media
I had a friend in high school who's house i would hang out at a lot. For a few months, his father got laid off and was out fo a job, so he'd be around after school. At first, he'd be at home in shorts and a t-shirt. After a few days, it was just shorts. After the first 2 weeks, just white briefs. He had a big bulge I would stare at. Around week four, the dad started pulling off his briefs, just in the middle of converation. No explanation, no reason given. He'd just wak around, with his large cock swinging back and forth, slapping his thighs. He'd get a smi- but never fully hard. I could never stop staring at it, and he seemed to like to be around me when he was nude. Nothing ever happened, but he did seem to also walk up to me when I was sittng down, so his big cock and hairy balls were eye level.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I was thinking the same thing. Many guys think it's a huge turn on to fantasize or actually do some guys sexy mom but when it's with some guys father it's suddenly sick and weird?

Well said the whole MILF (Moms I'd Like to Fuck) thing is so widely accepted, even expressed and glorified in mainstream film after film. From before Mrs. Robinsion through to American Pie and beyond. Anyone (str8, gay or bi) who now has 'issues' with it being a DILF (Dad I'd Like to Fuck), really has to accept that they have some serious homophobic bias, prejudice, judgments, or at the very least discrimination in their overall atttitudes and way thinking.

croupier87

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry I never had this experience and posting but from those of you that did have this experience or had dads that showed off/liked you, why do you think they did? Do you think they just liked the youth? or they have fetish for young teens? They like men but not fully developed ones? What do you guys think? I'm really curious.

Reactions: Txprvdude