Dolan twins

CS4282000

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After watching the documentary, it does answer a lot of questions of things discussed about their appearance. 1) The acne is most likely from the beanie to hide Ethan’s shaved head until the reveal in the doc and partially from stress (2) They don’t look well cause of having to relive all the pain by making this doc, so it most likely took a toll (3) Ethan looks pretty good with a shaved head lol

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After watching the documentary, it does answer a lot of questions of things discussed about their appearance. 1) The acne is most likely from the beanie to hide Ethan’s shaved head until the reveal in the doc and partially from stress (2) They don’t look well cause of having to relive all the pain by making this doc, so it most likely took a toll (3) Ethan looks pretty good with a shaved head lol
I won 100% agree with you. I feel like the floodgates have opened finally. And Ethan did look good with a shaved head. I always wondered if he was ever going to go completely shaved eventually. Grayson loves his hair too much so that will never happen. I’m surprise he didn’t do it with Ethan in solidarity.

John82

Superior Member
Media
i found a pic on twitter of grayson getting out of bed and you see the entire outline of his dick but i’m unsure if he’s underage and don’t wanna ruin this thread, does anyone know if he was over 18 when he had the blonde in his hair?
he was underage and i don’t want anything to do with that, sorry

Did this documentary thingie have any good shirtless or bulge shots? If not, worthless and they should stick to their best talents.

Reactions: bangle1 and bheido

westo4

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Grayson is not bisexual right ? Are we still on that theory?
It's LPSG, even if there were a scientific test you could take that would 100% reliably tell if someone is straight, a lot of people here would still be convinced they're just being a dramatic closeted queen.

freesoul

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i found a pic on twitter of grayson getting out of bed and you see the entire outline of his dick but i’m unsure if he’s underage and don’t wanna ruin this thread, does anyone know if he was over 18 when he had the blonde in his hair?
Can you send me the link?

Timmytu1000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He actually wasn’t underage but he was barely legal like few days legal