Dolan twins

freesoul

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wait but a post literally said “He actually wasn’t underage but he was barely legal like few days legal” so why would you make it out to seem like we were being gross? Just as anyone else on the site legal would still be legal?
Exactly,

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait but a post literally said “He actually wasn’t underage but he was barely legal like few days legal” so why would you make it out to seem like we were being gross? Just as anyone else on the site legal would still be legal?
But then there was a post that said it came from 2016, but people seemed to have missed that part. Even the original poster came back and said he was underage, but people seemed to have missed that part too.

freesoul

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But then there was a post that said it came from 2016, but people seemed to have missed that part. Even the original poster came back and said he was underage, but people seemed to have missed that part too.
Grayson dyed his hair in the video that came out on December 19, 2017. He was 18 then.

Frosted Tips

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Grayson dyed his hair in the video that came out on December 19, 2017. He was 18 then.
He dyed it completely blond then. The original poster said there was blind in his hair, not that his hair was blond, and in their vids from 2016 Gray has a blind streak. He also found the video that the picture is from and it is from 2016. They were not 18, this has been posted many times before. Get over it.

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the amount of people that keep demanding me to send the link when i don’t have it and i have said multiple times he is UNDERAGE is disturbing
It’s either they don’t see that it’s been said that he was underage or they refuse to see it, either way explains sooooooo much now.

Carlos Santos

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did this documentary thingie have any good shirtless or bulge shots? If not, worthless and they should stick to their best talents.

Wow! I thought I was a heartless cunt.

giphy.gif

John Creek

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think there was some major beef between them. Seems like all the twins friends turned on them after awhile and that’s sad because from the videos I’ve seen they all seemed like they had a good time.
tbh, a lot of the friendships in the influencer community are very transactional. They get views and content from the “relationship” and when that’s dried up, they move on.

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tbh, a lot of the friendships in the influencer community are very transactional. They get views and content from the “relationship” and when that’s dried up, they move on.
That explains a lot.

And on a sidenote I legitimately thought that one of the reasons why Ethan shaved his head was because he had caught cancer too. I got really nervous for a split second there. But knowing that he did it for his dad and for all the other people who have cancer, was really sweet.

D

deleted1193724

Also it LOOKS like they’ve chosen sides (jeffrees) when all the james charles vs tati and jeffree beef went down, they unfollowed james and collabed with jeffree a few times afterwards

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not to mention they dont fw emma no more either
My guess is because of all the rumors of Ethan and Emma which is stupid. Like if you guys aren’t dating who cares what others have to say. But she was there during their dads passing and afterwards too. So maybe they just don’t collab as much.

John Creek

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Also it LOOKS like they’ve chosen sides (jeffrees) when all the james charles vs tati and jeffree beef went down, they unfollowed james and collabed with jeffree a few times afterwards
I’m not gonna lie, I like the twins and all. But I really have to side eye them on their choices in people who they call friends/collab with. Primarily Jeffree and Shane. Like it’s really weird because from what I can tell they seem like genuine, kind people. But they always seem to hang with really gross people. Idk it’s a lil sus lmao.

Reactions: deleted1193724

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m not gonna lie, I like the twins and all. But I really have to side eye them on their choices in people who they call friends/collab with. Primarily Jeffree and Shane. Like it’s really weird because from what I can tell they seem like genuine, kind people. But they always seem to hang with really gross people. Idk it’s a lil sus lmao.
Well like others have said, it could be a agent type thing. People that are more popular than them collaborating with them create benefits for both sides. Jeffree and Shane have proven to be sometimes a bit problematic(from what I’ve heard) so collaborating with golden boys like the twins helps their image. And gets them some more views. Just like teaming up with very popular influencers helps the Dolan twins as well.

Pahhppii

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think y'all forget they are with an agency. They will do as their bosses say.... Don't take those actions as them choosing sides.

Agency thinks this way: clout is bad; it's unpredictable how things will end $$ wise. They see the twins as an ASSet, a machine that makes money. They will protect their investment by making them stay out of shit like that. In my opinion, that's for a good reason.

Too many people view all their "choices" as being freely done, particularly the big ones. The agencies "own" them pretty much, at least on paper. They must do certain things that the agency "asks."

Reactions: LadyLena

Pahhppii

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just to go a bit further...

WME, their agency, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the holding company Endeavor.
Endeavor (company) - Wikipedia

This parent company, which is their boss with contractual say in what they do, owns companies like UFC and The Miss Universe Organization, the pageant company. They have some scripted TV and film stuff in their portfolios too. Simply put, they see the twins as much as a business as the other investments they have. (I think this plays into why their weekly videos were getting shitty before they stopped. I think they legally could not stop doing them.)

Now think about their decisions in light of this.

PS, this is so weird that I stumbled across this company during research at work today. Crazy!

Reactions: LadyLena