Dolan twins

Oali09

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I’ve always found that weird too. I mean they were good looking, athlete twins who are at least somewhat charismatic. There’s just no way people would bully them in school.
Remember reading like 2 years ago on tumblr the same thing but from some girl. And i kinda believe her. Like even their dad was a well liked coach in school. I can't believe that someone as them would be bullied.

Fakeyboi129

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It seems more fitting (but still possibly not) that two good looking boys with a well liked father would be liked in school. When I was in HS school (I'm the same age as the twins) good looking/cool kids could get away with anything especially social media apps like vine/musically etc...

The only way (typically) that people like them would be treated like that would be if they were exceptionally weird or actually did something meriting those feelings. Good looking people are rarely bullied

Reactions: locker_ounce0t

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It seems more fitting (but still possibly not) that two good looking boys with a well liked father would be liked in school. When I was in HS school (I'm the same age as the twins) good looking/cool kids could get away with anything especially social media apps like vine/musically etc...

The only way (typically) that people like them would be treated like that would be if they were exceptionally weird or actually did something meriting those feelings. Good looking people are rarely bullied

And successful social media 8nfluencers are generally extroverts with good social skills who can win over a teenage following.....also,not the type to be bullied

Christina Maria

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really true 'cause there's people with all of that but anyway. And making stories about making veg french toasts is just as fake as pretending other stuff as every other influencers do, sorry.

Uh that's kinda obvious, that's why I'm the one posting about it, but I guess you wanted to make a statement to defend their looping of posts with trivial obsessions that lasts 2 months and call it "important", so congrats, i guess.
I mean they're obsessed with French toast, and you're pressed cuz they like French toast. Which ones more embarrassing?

Reactions: DCL

WTATennis2023

Legendary Member
Media
I’ve always found that weird too. I mean they were good looking, athlete twins who are at least somewhat charismatic. There’s just no way people would bully them in school.

Y

Y’all don’t remember how high school works, evidently.

Reactions: patrickpenis

trsfl83

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm the same age as them and they have no reason not to be popular/liked, unless they were "weird"

Well, when you isolate yourself from everyone except your twin, you tend to get labeled as weird.

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I basically knew the Female version of the Dolan twins in Middle and High School. Its tough being twins in school. Even the adults ask "Which one are you?" every day. Only those you are close with see you and treat you as an individual. Heaven forbid one of you does something Embarrassing because now it's "OMG are you the one who [description of embarrassing moment]?". You also don't want to ever go to school wearing similar colors on the same day or even worse - caught wearing the others clothing. And Dating opens up a whole new level of turmoil. One could overnight be deemed Slutty while the other is a Prude. One could be Cool and Popular while the other is Gross and Quiet.

And I can say from first hand experience that having a Parent (Step-parent in my case, but still) as a Teacher at your school is NOT Fun and does NOT make you cool. I feel like having my father as the Coach would have been even worse. It can be extremely isolating and you get judged differently. Even from other staff members!

I have no doubt they got Bullied. To what extent I have no idea. But - I would automatically knock off just how bad it was by 25-50% because, like another member said recently, they seem "disproportionately afflicted" by things.

TeGe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it varies on location. In a small town they would have been Gods in school. Which is the type of town I grew up in, so it's hard for me, in my experience, to imagine them being bullied. Perception is everything. But I will say this, influencers will do and say anything to further that cash-flow, because, that's just good business. I truly believe they are one person in front of the camera, and another when it's off....but that could just be because I'm a jaded bitch from a small town. LOL.

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think it varies on location. In a small town they would have been Gods in school. Which is the type of town I grew up in, so it's hard for me, in my experience, to imagine them being bullied. Perception is everything. But I will say this, influencers will do and say anything to further that cash-flow, because, that's just good business. I truly believe they are one person in front of the camera, and another when it's off....but that could just be because I'm a jaded bitch from a small town. LOL.
Small town guy here, too. They would have been Bullied like crazy or held up like Kings. If they came across as codependent as they do now - Bully Target Number 1 & 2. Having a Dad as a Coach would make things even Worse.

Everything you said in the second half I agree with though.

Reactions: TeGe
D

deleted1295571

Everyone’s different, you can’t comment on whether they’ve been bullied or not because you don’t know.

Just because someone is good looking doesn’t mean they can’t and don’t get bullied. I think almost everyone has been bullied at some point throughout their life.

No one should be making assumptions about what they’ve been through. It’s their story to tell, not yours.

Fakeyboi129

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everyone’s different, you can’t comment on whether they’ve been bullied or not because you don’t know.

Just because someone is good looking doesn’t mean they can’t and don’t get bullied. I think almost everyone has been bullied at some point throughout their life.

No one should be making assumptions about what they’ve been through. It’s their story to tell, not yours.
I still have the right to put out my theories and feelings just as you do and anyone else does, I didnt say it was impossible I just said what I think. Which is what I'm allowed to do. If you don't want to see what I post simply ignore me.