Dolan twins

Quiet kids are mostly bullied because they seem weird and easy to get

Meh. I was a quiet kid and I was never once bullied. Then again my high school class was like a one big family and made sure everyone regardless of interest to feel included.

I doubt the twins got bullied. If they did they probably thought they were better than everyone else.

Thkcinsz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Meh. I was a quiet kid and I was never once bullied. Then again my high school class was like a one big family and made sure everyone regardless of interest to feel included.

I doubt the twins got bullied. If they did they probably thought they were better than everyone else.
They probably was shy which could seem weak to other's. I would know because it happened to me?

Janelle_

Legendary Member
Media
Reno County, Kansas, United States of America
Sexuality
Unsure
Meh. I was a quiet kid and I was never once bullied. Then again my high school class was like a one big family and made sure everyone regardless of interest to feel included
It depends on a class, school, place, country etc. but quiet kids are easy to bully. It didn't happen to u - okay but it doesn't mean that it's not happening...

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i guess it can be a country to country situation. i was a shy kid and i was left alone for the most part. the only people doing anything were the ones that knew i'm gay.
it's possible for a shy kid to be picked on by like a couple people that spot him and see him as an easy target. but for the whole school to bully them, that kid's gotta be bringing in some attention. standing out in a negative way will get people to make fun of you. and if your parent is a teacher, there's a likelihood that anyone that knows it will pick up on you for it. but unless you got a weird relationship with them at school, it'll be pretty harmless stuff. might get a few weird looks calling a teacher dad, from kids that didn't know he's their dad.
where i'm from, all it takes to be popular is being pretty and/or rich. school sports teams aren't a thing like in america, so we don't have the whole athlete/cheerleader being the most popular kids in school, so it's a different dynamic.
i remember from primary school all the way to highschool, there were these twin girls, and no one made fun of them or bullied them, they were actually popular. so i don't think being twins would really contribute to the dolans being bullied. unless they were sherry and terry level of weird.
it's not exactly breaking news that youtubers always exaggerate stories and change facts to sell a certain narrative. so it's not unlikely they would exaggerate a thing or two, change a little thing here and there, just because that'd make a better video than the real stories

Reactions: Dokteki and mlp369

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You got lucky. But everyone else can have different stories. Personally I would’ve found them annoying hyperactive boys but that’s because I’m 7 years older than them so...lmao I’d see them more like annoying little brothers.
They probably was shy which could seem weak to other's. I would know because it happened to me?
yeah different people, different places. People definitely experience bullying differently. Some even experience it for the first time after high school.

Reactions: Spidcaedes

Janelle_

Legendary Member
Media
Reno County, Kansas, United States of America
Sexuality
Unsure
You know, they don't have perfect symmetrical face, clear shining skin, that's true for sure, they aren't ugly but they aren't the hottest in the world too for sure. I feel there's more hot guys that deserve these 270 pages hahahah but they are mostly from different countries and Dolans are Americans and have bigger platform etc. so that makes sense why hype here is big

Reactions: CeejayMac

Lil pip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Giving how careful they are about their image, I’m surprised they went on Jeff’s show. An by all means this was a toned downed version of the Barbershop. It’s usually way more chaotic.
They’re definitely trying to change their image slightly. Announcing Ethan has a gf. Doing that vid addressing rumours, Gray talking about buying condoms when he was 15... I’m here for them being real people and talking about that kinda stuff!

iamtheboy84

Superior Member
Media

Having them do a Jeff’s Barbershop video was as chaotic as I would have imagined. I love how they have zero reaction to Jeff saying he wants to sell nudes of them on OnlyFans.
Not to be covid police, but damn that video gave me anxiety about all those randoms in one place.