Dolan twins

BadMan125

Worshipped Member
Media
Stantonsburg (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well they always push their "friends" away so they're probably not good with hanging out with other people.

You think they may be very insecure and suffering from issues as kids via socializing? Especially Ethan?

Reactions: LadyLena

You think they may be very insecure and suffering from issues as kids via socializing? Especially Ethan?

I think they will never build genuine relationships because it's hard to trust people in LA. You don't know if they're genuine or using you to gain something from you. So, they probably have a lot of trust issues when it comes to hanging out with people. I know we see a small glimpse of their lives through social media but I genuinely don't know if they have other friends in their lives just to chill with. Other than Ethan confirming that he has a girlfriend, I think they prefer to be loners than having friends.

I could be wrong and reading in it to much but I think they choose to kill whatever friendship they may or mayn't have because they probably think in their heads they're getting used somehow.

Christina Maria

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well they always push their "friends" away so they're probably not good with hanging out with other people.
I mean just because they're friends with other social media stars like fellow YouTubers, doesnt mean they're true friendships. They still have friends who aren't part of the community. I'm sure we all have people in our lives that we'd drop if it was affecting our mental health or threatening our financial stability.

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They’re definitely trying to change their image slightly. Announcing Ethan has a gf. Doing that vid addressing rumours, Gray talking about buying condoms when he was 15... I’m here for them being real people and talking about that kinda stuff!
I agree with the this. Like they’re 20 years old guys. The time for innocent teeny bopping is over. Time for the little fan girls to accept that these are guys. They’re not the innocent virgins that they idolized and put on a pedestal....
I mean just because they're friends with other social media stars like fellow YouTubers, doesnt mean they're true friendships. They still have friends who aren't part of the community. I'm sure we all have people in our lives that we'd drop if it was affecting our mental health or threatening our financial stability.
Agreed.

Reactions: bheido

TeGe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, let's pass the Dolan twins Mother off as a horrible Mother, who didn't protect her sons. I'm sure she'd love to read about that after the death of her Husband (Assuming she would even dare look her sons up on google!)

Seriously STFU!

Reactions: LadyLena

iamtheboy84

Superior Member
Media
Yeah, let's pass the Dolan twins Mother off as a horrible Mother, who didn't protect her sons. I'm sure she'd love to read about that after the death of her Husband (Assuming she would even dare look her sons up on google!)

Seriously STFU!
Calm down. We’re not tweeting her this. We’re having a discussion. And if it was two female 16 year old girls, I guarantee you people would be a lot more concerned. It’s still a little weird to let your 16 year old just leave school and live in LA solo... after becoming “famous” on an app.