dolfette - must have found...

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hang on ":bukkake:"??

Who's who? Is there something you're not telling us, honey?

Laugh.....well, now you know my secret! :wink:

It's the only "sploogy one" I could find. :rolleyes: Besides, they travel in packs. Chances are he will have friend with him!

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Laugh.....well, now you know my secret! :wink:

It's the only "sploogy one" I could find. :rolleyes: Besides, they travel in packs. Chances are he will have friend with him!

Geez...you make us sound like wild animals....hey, it doesn't sound as bad once you say it out loud...nevermind.... :biggrin1:

Whose Doc? Our Doc...

http://www.lpsg.org/members/fortiesfun.html

And he has a nice big intellect too! :biggrin1:

....among other things. I'm talking about his heart. HEART. Get your mind out of the gutter, MB...don't! :wink:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Whose Doc? Our Doc...

http://www.lpsg.org/members/fortiesfun.html

And he has a nice big intellect too! :biggrin1:

Geez...you make us sound like wild animals....hey, it doesn't sound as bad once you say it out loud...nevermind.... :biggrin1:

....among other things. I'm talking about his heart. HEART. Get your mind out of the gutter, MB...don't! :wink:

I didn't know fortiesfun was called Doc. I bet he's really good with his...... thermometer. :biggrin1:

Oh, yes, I just LOVE wild animals. I'm thinkin' I might like to see you and Doc do some wrestlin....:wink:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didn't know fortiesfun was called Doc. I bet he's really good with his...... thermometer. :biggrin1:

Oh, yes, I just LOVE wild animals. I'm thinkin' I might like to see you and Doc do some wrestlin....:wink:

Honey, where have you been? His signature has something alone the lines of: "My friends call me Doc..." Leave the nude wrestling to me to watch and FOCUS! :biggrin1:

I might like to see Doc and I do some wrestling as well, though you and MB would be welcome to join in at any time. :cool:

I feel a fleshpile coming on...:rolleyes:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Honey, where have you been? His signature has something alone the lines of: "My friends call me Doc..." Leave the nude wrestling to me to watch and FOCUS! :biggrin1:

I missed the Doc part! I definitely caught the 6'4" part though! I might have to help you with that wrestling if you are wanting to be on top! :biggrin1:

I might like to see Doc and I do some wrestling as well, though you and MB would be welcome to join in at any time. :cool:

I feel a fleshpile coming on...:rolleyes: [/quote]

I missed the Doc part, but I definitely caught the 6'4" part. :eek: I might have to help you with the wrestling if you want to be on top! I'm little, but I'm fiesty! :biggrin1: Of course, if you don't, a little pretend struggling makes it more fun when you end up on the bottom....

Not that it will matter. I'm fairly certain MB will crack her whip and have us all wrestling while she bosses us around from the sidelines. :wink:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I missed the Doc part! I definitely caught the 6'4" part though! I might have to help you with that wrestling if you are wanting to be on top! :biggrin1:

I feel a fleshpile coming on...:rolleyes:

I missed the Doc part, but I definitely caught the 6'4" part. :eek: I might have to help you with the wrestling if you want to be on top! I'm little, but I'm fiesty! :biggrin1: Of course, if you don't, a little pretend struggling makes it more fun when you end up on the bottom....

Not that it will matter. I'm fairly certain MB will crack her whip and have us all wrestling while she bosses us around from the sidelines. :wink:[/quote]

Hun, you can help me in whichever way or form that you'd like...whatever floats your boat will most probably float mine as well! :wink:

I'm fairly certain that MB is a "crack" junkie. :biggrin1: Not that I'm complaining. I can see that you've experienced that MB approach to the art of fleshpiles.
Good to know that she's "broken you in"...makes life more exciting. :eek: :smile:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hun, you can help me in whichever way or form that you'd like...whatever floats your boat will most probably float mine as well! :wink:

Oh, my my. The things I could do....the things I WOULD do....:biggrin1:

I'm fairly certain that MB is a "crack" junkie. :biggrin1: Not that I'm complaining. I can see that you've experienced that MB approach to the art of fleshpiles.
Good to know that she's "broken you in"...makes life more exciting. :eek: :smile:

Well, seeing as I am basically a submissive, she no doubt found it easy. Still, a girl needs to act up once in a while to draw a little attention to her backside....:wink: After all, she is holding the whip.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh, my my. The things I could do....the things I WOULD do....:biggrin1:

* Dabs perspiration from forehead *
Are you a telephone sex operator? Please say yes, PULEEZ SAY YES!!!!!

Well, seeing as I am basically a submissive, she no doubt found it easy. Still, a girl needs to act up once in a while to draw a little attention to her backside....:wink: After all, she is holding the whip.

Yes, ManlyB can be bossy when she has a whip in her hand.
....I love it when she has a whip in her hand...
I certainly think that you need a act up a little bit. Act up, damnit! :biggrin1:

Sorry Dolfette, we haven't forgotten about you. We're only making small talk until you arrive... :wink:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my ego thanks you!

i found my o.
i went to chicago.
i came home.
my pics are still down.
i've still not had sex.