Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Don't worry about me, im just "on the rag"

Funny how we are always ragging, like 24/7. Doesn't even matter that i don't have periods. Your strong opinion means that you are bleeding from your uterus. Dontcha know?

We need to be sent to the "special ladies tent" on the reservation until we are done with our mooncycle and cleansed from all evil.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

The truth be known, this is really hard news to take since finding out i have a huge vagina. But how else am i suppose to birth menstrual clots the size of boulders? Only you and Patchos understand my plight.

Last edited by a moderator:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm with you!
when i was on depo i was foolishly thinking that my year long lack of periods meant i wasn't having periods.
but, silly me, i was on the rag every time i told an idiot they were an idiot!

because us women only get pissed off if we're bleeding, fat or ugly. well known fact.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sweet Mother Of God!
I get so darn horny when I'm "due" but it also brings out my "Bitch" to the point where most men would rather stick their dicks in a bear trap than have sex with me.
Sexual fustration does nothing to improve my temperment.
And so the vicious circle continues.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Actually Morons on the internet post crap in women's forums and need to be set straight.
I see it as a positive outlet for my menstrual angst.

Of course, it is only for the greater good that I sacrifice myself to this sort of degree.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You guys let morons on an internet website get you wayyy too angry. They win.
you think she's angry?
she's laughing at them. this is a joke at their expence.
they get so freaked out by the idea of women standing up for themselves that they have to explain it away with hormones.
and she's laughing her arse off!

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perfect timing, I'm due to start bleeding in the next few days. It's much lighter since I'm on the pill but I still need to use supers.

I am always 'on the rag' angry unless I have a big cock stuck up my vag.

spidergrrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry about me, im just "on the rag"

Funny how we are always ragging, like 24/7. Doesn't even matter that i don't have periods. Your strong opinion means that you are bleeding from your uterus. Dontcha know?

We need to be sent to the "special ladies tent" on the reservation until we are done with our mooncycle and cleansed from all evil.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

The truth be known, this is really hard news to take since finding out i have a huge vagina. But how else am i suppose to birth menstrual clots the size of boulders? Only you and Patchos understand my plight.

Apparently I'm uptight because I told someone to fuck off. Stupid PMS.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:popcorn::eek:uttahere:
Uh, all I know is I'm gonna keep my distance and my yap shut, cause past experience has taught me that further instigating a woman whilst she's having her monthly visit over is akin to walking into a pirhanna pool with a porkchop and expect to get out in one piece.