Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The clone army from Star Wars came to mind. Are you suggesting they're a bunch of sterile men in space suits? That's ridiculous. :tongue:

Why not? The clone army was produced through cloning and not sex. Perhaps they are all sterile. Is there evidence to the contrary? Any Star Wars cloning experts out there?

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
boba fett was jango fetts son!!

XD

Also I think the clones seman dont swim up south

Boba was Jango's clone whom he raised as a son, separate from the other clones, but a clone nonetheless.

If I were going to create a clone army to take over an empire, I would make them sterile so that I retain control of their DNA. No little renegade Fetts running around to muck it up for me.

And it's sperm that swim, IN the semen, North or South.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boba was Jango's clone whom he raised as a son, separate from the other clones, but a clone nonetheless.

If I were going to create a clone army to take over an empire, I would make them sterile so that I retain control of their DNA. No little renegade Fetts running around to muck it up for me.

And it's sperm that swim, IN the semen, North or South.

[...Mesmerized by rarefied confluence of Star Wars geekdom and great tits...]

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry for the thread hijack, your imminence.

I'm actually quite interested in the official response to the OP. I love his suggestion of dolfie as the leader of some "chained heat" band of rough and ready sisterhood.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Apologies, Dolfette, for the geek-ness that has seeped in. I hope you can take it as a compliment that you have such strange and nerdy intellectuals following you.

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would clone the belly dancing green chick Kirk always seems to be fucking in Star Trek.

D'oh! The Dancing Green Chick was in the Pilot episode (The Cage) and that didn't feature Kirk but Capt. Christoper Pike (played by Jeff Hunter) :redface: