Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think the avatar is lovely, its a picture of a very pretty girl (woman) ,but its not a "womans issue"
Theres nothing wrong in expressing your admiration or starting a discussion on anyones pics, you can do that in your social groups, blogs, personal pms , in the etc forum.
However starting this thread in "womans issues" just not sure it fits here.
The thread is not about expressions of feminilty , it was started to show admiration to one member.
As I said nothing wrong in that, but its in the wrong place.

Some of us snuggle up here in front of the proverbial fireplace of the Women's Issues and talk about each other and things we like/dislike about all things related to what we care about.

Dolfette is a contributing member here and her avatar has been of much discussion for years now. I think it's quite appropriate.

When I had my gallbladder removal (a sudden surgery) it was posted about as a way to send a message to those who know me best here on LPSG because I hang out predominately in the Women's Issue forum. That is not a Women's Issue, but it was quite welcomed and no one had a problem with it.

I'm kinda concerned with the jealous or rigid nature that is being promoted against the women who are cornerstones of the community and suspect there *could* be ulterior motives to strip the Women's Issue of any semblance of personas that are loved/hated.

This is not a forum where you can invest years of your time in postings and have others get to know you well and then suddenly be NOT welcome to be adored or talked about.

Frankly, I don't care if a couple of people don't think about this thread. It's not so out of line or bizarre or inappropriate that we can't enjoy a female member who posts in the Women's Issues almost exclusively. It would make ZERO sense to put it anywhere else where people might not know who the heck we are talking about.

And ChinaGirl4U2, your opinion about how this place should be ran will hold more water once you are here longer and have a bit more ability to mesh with most of the females around here. If you don't like that, fine, swim against the stream and get a few fans for it. But standing up in threads like this to promote your views on how this place HAS to be ran is not the way to get your way. It just makes you look obnoxious. Which is sad because you've contributed some decent threads here as of late. Let's not ruin that by insisting everything go your way under your standards of what you expect it to be around here.

No one should be the Gestapo when they haven't been here for long enough to get a feel for what the unique organism of the Women's Issue forum is about. It's unique and ever-changing, please don't expect to change it entirely. It's counterproductive and causes women to retreat and not post at all.

Sometimes it's serious and sometimes it's fun. Sometimes it's silly. Just deal with it. It is what it is. :smile:

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some members here clearly like to throw their weight around. You can argue it is a women's issue when it is one *you* care about (surgery, avatar, etc.), but if it is a non-related topic which *you* do not like, then it is an unacceptable topic because it is not a women's issue. The hypocrisy is obvious.

Every rule you make is to suit yourself, such as that no one should be Gestapo until they have been here long enough. How is it serving to the group that senior members should be above the rules?

Stop being such a fat-faced baby!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Some members here clearly like to throw their weight around. You can argue it is a women's issue when it is one *you* care about (surgery, avatar, etc.), but if it is a non-related topic which *you* do not like, then it is an unacceptable topic because it is not a women's issue. The hypocrisy is obvious.

Every rule you make is to suit yourself, such as that no one should be Gestapo until they have been here long enough. How is it serving to the group that senior members should be above the rules?

Stop being such a fat-faced baby!

We actually care about the ladies who contribute here. We show that in many ways. Sometimes it's announcing the surgery of a female contributor (which has happened many times and no one complained but I'm sure people will start complaining because they can).

If you don't like the way we handle this forum as a whole, demand to the moderators that it be sterilized and filtered to be what you men and a couple of women who are new and/or rarely contribute clearly what it to be. Go ahead. We shall see where the scales will tip.

I have a feeling the majority will win because making this a haven where women can let their guard down and feel a part of something around here is the main goal.

If you want to change that because you don't like having been told off in the Women's Issues and this is your passive aggressive way to get the members back that you don't like....by all means....send that message to the Moderators. We've had several of them chime in lightheartedly on this thread already and they haven't indicated that it is out of line.

So please, put your money where your mouth is and do something about this horrible stuff you see happening. I've been here for years and haven't seen these sorts of complaints until recently. Personally, I believe there is a backlash from people who have something out for Dolfette. There is a backlash from guys who are still butthurt over getting told off for their assholish antics. And there are some women who want to gain attention by running off all women who don't meet their standards compared to other sites they've been a part of for a long time before they were banned. They are carrying baggage over here to get LPSG to go with the flow of an entirely different place.

I find it unfortunate that the support for such destructive measures is done because someone finds another person to be their "ideal" standard when it comes to what they find attractive in a woman.

Like I said, had I made this thread about Serial Kisser's Avatar or even ChinaGirl's Avatar, you and Serial Kisser and Chinagirl (the only three complaining thus far) would have had NO problems with it whatsoever. Which boils this issue down to having a dog in the fight for not wanting to see someone like Dolfette get accolades for anything. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is internally monitored by posters who criticize men for creating topics and for responding to topics. If you don't like the thread, then don't respond. If you do not like men responding to the thread, then ignore the post. I don't see anything special about the content of your message which distinguishes it as superior. If you are a woman, then you are as much a guest here than if you are a man.

By the way, stop taking the heat of of yourself and trying to draw others into what is your doing.

Last edited:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She is artistic, frank, sometimes curt, often sarcastic, always interesting, and quite beautiful. She will probably flay me and then add salt, but I am correct.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love dolf's avatars. Indeed artistic and interesting - always. And even if I don't see a knife, I know one is implied! :eek:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lighten up. Or get a life.

If you can't find a life, then at least find some other place to bitch and moan.

TheBestYouCan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think that how i express my femininity totally counts as a woman's issue! but i'm just a teeny, tiny bit biased.

this pic was taken when chat went glitchy last night, just as me & mad red were enjoying ogling each others tits. just for background.

There's tit ogling taking place?!?! ZOUNDS!

Enjoy the avatar BUT would like it even more if Dolfette was looking at the camera!

A BOY CAN DREAM! :):wink:

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two words: Attention Whore

Back on topic - I adore Dolfette's new avi... my fave was the pretty mask, but I love this one too.