Dollar-Decked Dicks

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Am I the only woman who doesn't find photos of dicks with money on or around them appealing?

First, money is very dirty. It's been everywhere and even contains traces of strange and random fecal matter on it. Why put dirty money directly ON your clean dick, supposing that it is clean to begin with? Especially bills...those are definitely not clean.

Second, I want to see DICK, not money covering UP and generously decorating dick. Seeing dicks with coins all over their shafts or hugged tightly by 1 dollar bills is not something I get anything from. I love the natural and raw beauty of dick, so let's see that instead.

Am I alone, or do others find these shots of money-graced dicks erotic and attractive?

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol! No... you're not. :p
But I think they do it because the size of a dollar is universal and it gives the viewer an idea about "how big they really are!!!". :rolleyes:
It's the same with rulers, bottles, cans, whatever they hold next to their penises.

I just ignore them ;)

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Beyond the money issue, I suppose notes and coins are a genuine way of measuring, considering it is much harder to doctor a coin or note than a ruler or something, and everyone knows how big they are.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm somewhat left brain dominant (more logical than artistic) and I tend to look at pictures and try seeing things in perspective. Seeing the "could care less" reactions here by you two is making me re-think this whole thing. You see, my cock being girthy looks short as a stump without something in the picture to give it some perspective.

Good to know when I ever put up a gallery of my own.

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A ruler or an object next to a dick doesn't leave the same impression and this does more for perspective, IMO.

Videos are good for rounding out the impression of a dick, too.

Not a bad idea to have a thread on gallery tips for taking the best photos and creating the best videos for dick shots. LOL

Might seem like a joke, but that's a cool idea. Photography is photography. There's an art and logic behind it all, right?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Beyond the money issue, I suppose notes and coins are a genuine way of measuring, considering it is much harder to doctor a coin or note than a ruler or something, and everyone knows how big they are.
Yep, I agree. The pics are meant to be erotic, but I barely notice and usually skip by those shots. Only member's cock with money in the shot (ba-dum-bum) that I recall giving me a moment of "Oooooh, how thick/long/luscious/sexy/suckable" were Mule's comparison pics. How they are missed.

But, like other members comparing their stuff to Gillette/beer/Coke cans, wearing a watch, or even measuring with their forearms :)heart:), there are usually more pics to choose from, so I guess I don't really care. As long as they're showing, I'm looking... and, for the special ones, show back. :08:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its a total turn off...I dont really know why but I agree. I'd rather see a ruler next to it if they want to measure, in fact I like the ruler shots. Sooooo much inflated measurements floating around these days (gasp!)

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't like the "ruler shots" any better. To me, the ones that will make me take a look at the gallery are pictures that stand out. Like the ones of Pieterjoke or conchis or mule. When there's more to the picture than "just a dick".

Honestly, I couldn't care less about perspective. This is going to hurt a lot of guys but I really do think that the biggest isn't necessarily the one I enjoy looking at most. One inch more or less isn't going to change my idea of it, and when rulers or coins are photographed next to it, it tends to make me go :rolleyes:-ugh...-neeeext!

When I know the person attached to the dick (or vice versa :biggrin1:), and I like that person for who he is and what he stand for, I will pick that picture over any other anytime. Personality is what offers perspective, not rulers. Or coins. (Well to me that is. Obviously not everyone thinks about it this way. And since the pictures and member galleries are not what keeps me coming back to these forums, you might want to read opinions of the people that DO visit this site for eyecandy ^^)

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn! Having read the ladies responses to this thread, I feel that my comparison pics, (even though they don't feature money) may have been a mistake. Oh well. Life must go on! I added those pics just to give some perspective. My watch one was just for fun though!

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Only member's cock with money in the shot (ba-dum-bum) that I recall giving me a moment of "Oooooh, how thick/long/luscious/sexy/suckable" were Mule's comparison pics. How they are missed.

Thanks, Kittie. :) I still have plenty of pics in my friends-only album.

To me, the ones that will make me take a look at the gallery are pictures that stand out. Like the ones of Pieterjoke or conchis or mule. When there's more to the picture than "just a dick".

That's what I have always tried to do in my pics - be a little creative and provide something more than "here's my penis." It takes a lot more effort and time and so it's always nice to hear that it's recognized and appreciated.