Dolls vs. Dildos

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Not_Punny, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Another thread got me thinking. (having fun with real doll)

Surely it's a double standard to end all double standards: it's OK for women to play with plastic, but not for men.

I can think of a zillion uses outside the bedroom for a doll (real or blow up):

-- Placeholder while waiting for your turn at the DMV
    -- Allows you to drive in the car pool lane without getting a ticket
    -- Playing the dummy at a bridge card game
    -- A truly cheap date at an expensive restaurant

So why are men called mental when they play with dolls, but it's OK for women to play with dildos?

2. ruperty

ruperty Member

i think you should be comparing dildo's to fleshlights or something. i think the guys might be a bit loopy (i can't see the attraction) cos it's a whole fake body...mind you, i fancy jessica rabbit, so i can't call anyone loopy.

3. morsecode

morsecode New Member

I imagine that fucking one of those things is like fucking a corpse, a dead weight, of course I don't fantasize about it, so that is only what I see, but if I had the fetish my fantasies would bring the "plastic to life"...but, I'd masturbate with a fleshlight, so what do I know?

4. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL, you both have a point.

But still, it's weird -- men being dissed about dolls when it's so "accepted" that women have dildos. For example, there are so many dildo pictures in the LPSG women's gallery that it's almost freaky. :eek:

5. morsecode

morsecode New Member

I wouldn't put someone down because they have a predilection for having sex with a doll, the same for someone who cannot get off without feces being involved or someone that fucks shoes, it doesn't concern me, and I have enough issues of my own to pass judgment on them. I think people think that some men spend a lot of money on a doll because they are lonely or a loser and it would be best to spend that money courting some girl or at least spend it in some really high class prostitute, now I'm lonely and a loser and I wouldn't spend my cash on a doll, but probably on the other two, so I don't think is a question of loneliness is just a fetish, I think

6. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree. Spending that much money on a doll is pretty weird. Maybe it's better to spend money on REAL toys like plasma TVs, dirt bikes and paint ball guns! :biggrin1:

7. morsecode

morsecode New Member

well yup, I think I could buy a great guitar and a great amp, and still have some money left to get me a hooker...and a guitar teacher.

8. lucky8

Gold Member

Sounds like my last girlfriend :tongue:

9. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are you sure you didn't mean your LATE girlfriend??! :eek::biggrin1::rolleyes:

Sounds good to me!

Kinda makes you wonder WHERE they get the money. It's not like taking out a college or car loan... :eek:

10. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Once again, I completely agree with you Not_Punny...

Now, I certainly wouldn't want or need to shell out a few thousand bucks for a Real Doll, but I'm not gunna knock a guy or girl who wants and gets one (they have both male and female real dolls).

I think that people get them for a variety of reasons, but the fact is some people just don't have the ability to find a sexual partner. (Ex: People in Math or Physics Departments at University's) LOL ...Just kidding all you Math/Physics people ;)

Some people loathe actual human discussion/interaction for whatever reason, yet they want to duplicate sex by any means necessary.

To each their own...

...OB

11. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

12. D_Terry_Tugnuts

D_Terry_Tugnuts Account Disabled

Just about every woman has her dildo/vibrator, but have never met any man who has a doll (or will admit to having one). If you're prepared to spend that amount of money on a doll then it's more fun to visit a working girl, if available.

Have heard stories about troops in Iraq having a 'platoon' doll, anybody confirm that it's not just a myth?

Draft saved Draft deleted