Dolph Lundgren

Sauerkraut

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Jesus, What the fuck are you guys talking about? He's 6'5". and his manhoods totally soft.
That is a huge dick! (unless you are a pathetic size queen.)
Is agree about Dolph, but there is nothing pathetic about size queens, specially the ones that can deep throat to base and swallow.

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always found Dolph to be sexy. It's true. I dont care how big he is or how big he isn't i just want some of what he has. Im not sure if the naked photos of him are real but I have seen him with a big cockhead that I wouldnt mine tasting.

Reactions: BBBDude29

upeksham

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hahaha! How could ya not? To me he will always be He-Man in 'Masters Of The Universe.' Bad movie but I still have it on DVD. I recall seeing it at the movie theatre and having sweet dreams about him for quite a while. Then again, I did say in a previous thread that I had a thing for the whole He-Man and Skeletor thing too. Hey DMW, wanna play dress up? ;)

5a53766c3d9bc7f96d6582c61b02d322.jpg

This was the pic outed me ! I tore it from a newspaper and had it stashed under my bed with a sock-jock... discovered by my clean-freak mom

OtoDee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just found out in reddit that he has a masters degree in Chemical Engineering and won a Fullbright scholarship from MIT, and holds the 4th rank belt in Kyokushin Karate BEFORE making Rocky. That's very impressive.
Funny enough I also read that today and went straight to here to check him out lol

thot

Legendary Member
Media
I remember reading old articles about how he and Grace Jones would have endless threesomes and orgies and it became too exhausting for him, so he broke up with her.