Dolph Lundgren

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
rhino_horn said:
hes a very smart guy, a masters degree in chemical engineering from mit, though i think he studied in australia b4 that. also, hes a karate champion or something...i dont know how i know this...
:blowjob:

He's got brains and a certain granitic guyness, fo' sho'.

At your age, I would have thought fucking Dolph Lundgren was the bees knees.

sette7

Just Browsing
Media
Another Dolph's episode
I remember a few years later (1986?) finding Dolph's "Bottega Veneta" agenda (in burgundy weaved leather) forgotten over the pay phone at an other gym (Madison Avenue Muscle...i guess that i was part of the gym circuit, and so was he!) I brought to the front desk right away...But i regret it now...im sure that it would have been very interesting to read it...

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This is the same apple butt my husband has. In fact he looks a lot like my husband from the back. Though my hubby is dark, with black hair.

It's true, on a guy that big a large willy doesn't look that big. If my hubby was normal physique , it would probably look small.

We are a pair tho, we get some odd looks. He's 6'6" and 240, very dark (native American) skin and black hair & eyes. I'm 5'2", 118, and pale skin (welsh) and green eyes.

He told me he'd never dated anyone under 5'8". I met him when he came in to see a patient who was also a friend. This guy was in for disc surgery and he was one of my patients. (in hospital)
(this gets confusing) I didn't know he was also the guys shrink, just thought he was a visitor and it was time to get the visitors out of there. I needed to start pm meds.
So, I told him to leave.

When he was not gone when I came back in the room, I got a little annoyed. It was 8:30 and I had 6 hours work to do in 3 hours- he had to go!
He tried to be polite, but I was faster and threatened to have him thrown out....and he laughed at me! (then said he was sorry)

Long story short, he came back to apologize and apparently more. I remember finding him very attractive and I think that was why I got so upset when he laughed at me.
He said I reminded him of a defensive Chihuahua. :rolleyes:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
I've heard he has an IQ of 160 and won a Fulbright scholarship to MIT--either of those true?

Both of them true. Tho, I think he has a degree in engineering from the stockholm institute in sweden.

As to whether or not of his endowement, well, it was joked aobut in SHOWDOWN IN LIITLE TOKYO, but confirmed? Well, closes thing i've seen is his boxing trunks in ROCKY IV. And even they weren't that revealing.

D_wv6ryhsdtr

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, don't know if this has been on before, but does anyone have information or pics of Dolph Lundgren's bulge and/or cock soft/hard, whatever? I once read that he is 12 inches. :redface:

EYESPY00

Legendary Member
Media
Was he in the Andy Warhol crew? He reminds of Joe for some reason. Wonder if there's any secret tapes out there, lol.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
He actually is still doing new movies. The are all just direct to dvd releases. Mostly action flicks still. If you want to see his pubes and the upper part of his penis, then watch the movie Showdown in Little Tokyo.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Years ago, as a student with a part time job with a retailer, I met Dolph Lungren and Grace Jones in NYC a few times. One time I was sent by the company to deliver a new fur coat to Grace Jones at the 1st Class terminal of JAL at JFK (it was also a way then to avoid paying sales tax by bringing the goods into the first class lounge which was considered to be international territory, but I digress.) Anyway... she was there with Dolph, big blond hunky Dolph who was the nicest guy actually. They had a long flight to Japan where she was to film a Japanese tv commercial. She asked Dolph to get lots of magazines to read so he went out to purchase them and I had fun in that lounge with dynamic singer (pre-Conan, pre-James Bond) Grace Jones surrounded by the Japanese folding screens everywhere and a full bar for us at our disposal. Soon the boarding call and the party was over. Dolph handed me a letter he had just sealed and asked me to mail it which I did. He said it was important, a college application. I was left with an impression of not only two extremely good-looking celebrities but of Dolph and his quest for higher learning while jet-setting around the world.

Attachments

Reactions: Shark16

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok I had to do my own Private eye work here. He was Born Hans Lundgren in 1957
Changed his name to Dolph. He currently lives in London, married has two daughters.
Still good looking...most recent photo I could find was 3 years old. Maybe Alex 8 has more recent!
But if we are all going to go ga-ga over pictures taken 25-30 years ago, I want to post mine from that era!

Attachments