Dolph Lundgren

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
But as we all know.They WERE you 30 years ago.Kisses

Where's your Sigmund Freud "Give it to me.." quote gone? Thats from my favourite speech of his! Id never have thought there'd be a fellow Freudette on this site. Some shallow ignorant queens on here think that was just from a Madonna song! I know,fools...! :rolleyes:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Where's your Sigmund Freud "Give it to me.." quote gone? Thats from my favourite speech of his! Id never have thought there'd be a fellow Freudette on this site. Some shallow ignorant queens on here think that was just from a Madonna song! I know,fools...! :rolleyes:

You should join my fan club.Lot less work than stalking me on here.Giggles:tongue:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had to look up his age on NNDB. Frankly, I think he looks great for an au naturel 50. And OMG, I had no idea the guy was so brainy. He was a Fulbright Scholar at MIT and holds a Masters in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney (not to be confused with the University of Phoenix). How often do beauty and intellect collide?

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Didn't he star in some movie with Brendan Lee, and Lee's character spots him getting out of the hot tub and making a remark about his dick?
He was in Showdown in Little Tokyo w/ Brandon and yes they did make some size jokes.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dolph does not look like he 12 anymore that's the reason for the queeny remarks........he looks fine for his age.

Let's be real. No he does not look good for his age. Look at George Clooney or the very good-looking Sean Connery. Now those guys look better with time.

Dolph looks like an aged tina queen. Or how Lindsay Lohan will look from all of her drugs and partying.

Do you also think that Keith Richards looks good for his age?