1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Dolphin Sauna New Brighton

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by Sexybadger, May 22, 2019.

1. Sexybadger

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just wondering if anyone has been to this sauna and can tell me if it's worth going to. Never been to a sauna before but interested in going. Heard good things about Northwich sauna but the size is a bit off-putting

neurotic_hedgehog likes this.
  2. Sexybadger

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So I finally went to northwich sauna with a guy I met online

I was nervous but this guy really put me at ease, drove me there and we had a good chat along the way (we're gonna meet up again for an edge session).

Went inside and was greeted by a lovely guy at the desk. He gave me a towel, locker key, condom, and lube and we went and got changed in the locker room. I wore swim shorts under my towel as I was nervous. My new friend wore nothing. He showed me around the complex first which consisted of two saunas, communal shower area, a hot tub, a steam room, and various pleasure rooms up stairs. All the facilities are very clean and you can see full pictures on their website.

We did not go at a great time and so many of the men there were much, much older than I was which made me uncomfortable and so for that reason I did not fool around with any other guys. One older man (estimated 60+ ) tried to touch me in the sauna but I just told him I was not interested and walked away when he tried to persist; "it's what we're here for" he exclaimed. I personally was there to have fun with guys I find attractive, not sleezy old men who do not know the meaning of the word no.

One thing that really upset me was that not a single person said hello to me. Albeit I did not say hello first, I just find it odd to let a guy touch me without at least speaking to them first?!

I did fuck my new friend there so I did not leave without emptying my balls. And I'm enjoying chatting to him and prepping for our edge session. I feel like I had a really bad experience of what could be a cool place. Wondering if anyone could give me sauna success stories?

neurotic_hedgehog likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice