Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I finally went to northwich sauna with a guy I met online

I was nervous but this guy really put me at ease, drove me there and we had a good chat along the way (we're gonna meet up again for an edge session).

Went inside and was greeted by a lovely guy at the desk. He gave me a towel, locker key, condom, and lube and we went and got changed in the locker room. I wore swim shorts under my towel as I was nervous. My new friend wore nothing. He showed me around the complex first which consisted of two saunas, communal shower area, a hot tub, a steam room, and various pleasure rooms up stairs. All the facilities are very clean and you can see full pictures on their website.

We did not go at a great time and so many of the men there were much, much older than I was which made me uncomfortable and so for that reason I did not fool around with any other guys. One older man (estimated 60+ ) tried to touch me in the sauna but I just told him I was not interested and walked away when he tried to persist; "it's what we're here for" he exclaimed. I personally was there to have fun with guys I find attractive, not sleezy old men who do not know the meaning of the word no.

One thing that really upset me was that not a single person said hello to me. Albeit I did not say hello first, I just find it odd to let a guy touch me without at least speaking to them first?!

I did fuck my new friend there so I did not leave without emptying my balls. And I'm enjoying chatting to him and prepping for our edge session. I feel like I had a really bad experience of what could be a cool place. Wondering if anyone could give me sauna success stories?

Sexybadger

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Haha this post is a blast from the past now - way more confident and way more at ease with just hooking up with guys

Tbf not sure if it is same friend can neither confirm nor deny - the guy that took me there never did get back to me

Been to Dolphin many times - older crowd but nice and small ^_^

Reactions: hornyscousebear

hornyscousebear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I finally went to northwich sauna with a guy I met online

I was nervous but this guy really put me at ease, drove me there and we had a good chat along the way (we're gonna meet up again for an edge session).

Went inside and was greeted by a lovely guy at the desk. He gave me a towel, locker key, condom, and lube and we went and got changed in the locker room. I wore swim shorts under my towel as I was nervous. My new friend wore nothing. He showed me around the complex first which consisted of two saunas, communal shower area, a hot tub, a steam room, and various pleasure rooms up stairs. All the facilities are very clean and you can see full pictures on their website.

We did not go at a great time and so many of the men there were much, much older than I was which made me uncomfortable and so for that reason I did not fool around with any other guys. One older man (estimated 60+ ) tried to touch me in the sauna but I just told him I was not interested and walked away when he tried to persist; "it's what we're here for" he exclaimed. I personally was there to have fun with guys I find attractive, not sleezy old men who do not know the meaning of the word no.

One thing that really upset me was that not a single person said hello to me. Albeit I did not say hello first, I just find it odd to let a guy touch me without at least speaking to them first?!

I did fuck my new friend there so I did not leave without emptying my balls. And I'm enjoying chatting to him and prepping for our edge session. I feel like I had a really bad experience of what could be a cool place. Wondering if anyone could give me sauna success stories?
Wonder if it's the same friend I know who goes there, have you been back since and had a better time? Also, did you visit the Dolphin Sauna in the end?

hornyscousebear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha this post is a blast from the past now - way more confident and way more at ease with just hooking up with guys

Tbf not sure if it is same friend can neither confirm nor deny - the guy that took me there never did get back to me

Been to Dolphin many times - older crowd but nice and small ^_^
Haha, sorry I was trying to find more local people on this site and Dolphin is up the road from me.

I mean, it's possible it could be, but my friend isn't the type to be a one and done per se, he would respond to you.

Glad you're feeling more confident with it all bud :blush: