Dom/sub master list

very obedient and hung italian son.
i am 20 and i need to make make my master happy.
very interested in trying sounding but i need someone who can teach me.
add my skype: royitaly2019@hotmail.com

38 fit hairy daddy here looking for a smooth slave/son to please my 8inchs(18-25) I have cam and mic to be verbal and would prefer if you was to I like to hear you moan. Message me if you wanna be my slave on Skype.

boysunny1414

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
22 slim with nice bubble butt for fit/slim top verbal guys, my skype: boysunny1414 lets have fun (I like to be told what to do on cam: how to jerk off, hump pillow or etc.) btw into group cam with couple of top guys :p

boysunny1414

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
22 slim with nice bubble butt for fit/slim top verbal guys, my skype: boysunny1414 lets have fun (I like to be told what to do on cam: how to jerk off, hump pillow or etc.) btw into group cam with couple of top guys :p

arielici

Sexy Member
Media
26 [M4M] Dom looking for sub/puppy hung/muscular guys who like to show off. long term preferred

Hey, I'm looking to dom any of the following:
  1. muscular subs
  2. 7 or 8"+ dick subs
  3. pups with pup gear
Tell me what you like as a sub, your limits and add a photo when you contact me.
long term preferred, talkative person, we dont have to just focus on your dick or body, but also be able to talk

I myself am pretty limitless and adjust my domming style to the sub, though i do particularly enjoy:
cbt, joi, edging, cum control, show off of muscles, bondage, sissies, pups, slaves, blackmailing, exposure and more.

snapchat/kik is arielici
skype is arielariel1