Dom/sub master list

Locuroso

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
30 fit top and big cock. Looking for fit preferably bottom/sub guys (max. 35 yrs old).
If you like playing with ur ass on skype - add me:

Underwear fetish is a plus.

Reactions: sub4domMen

Maison

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
26M Sub. EXPOSE ME. I love getting on cam totally naked and showing my face. Record and take photos of me. Skype is d.cashmann

24y bottom here with huge black dildo. I looking for a rough verbal dom top with cam and mic. live:5dc6ef7f9aa69f30

24y bottom here with huge black dildo. I looking for a rough verbal dom top with cam and mic. live:5dc6ef7f9aa69f30

N

Need Something Different

45 dad/bear. Eager sub. I just want to serve and please. I’m searching for a long term dom whom I can obey and satisfy. Few limits. Mic/cam required.

needsomethingdif on Skype.

sub4domMen

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
31 smooth obedient sub 180 cm 82 kg fit with a little chub on needs dominant men to use me on cam and give purpose to my inferior existence. I'm into humiliation! Dildo 18cm available. Interested in SM. I will use a kind of a hood so my face will be covered except my eyes. You don't have to show on cam, however a big turnon for me is to see if I can make your cock hard and fulfill my purpose of pleasing you. Use me, humiliate me, make me your slut and own me. I would love to have a long-term Dom who can deal with the fact that I am available sporadically for cam. Available for chat on a much more regular base. I would like to build up some trust and completely give myself to you, but that will require some time. I live in Europe, no English native speaker but good english skills. Add me on skype: John.robins69@outlook.com

sub4domMen

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Masculine lean fit 38yo coach/dad looking for young men or grown men who need an alpha male to fulfill unmet needs through frequent Skype messaging, sexting, mic, and sometimes cam.

Being strong physically is something you commit to, but psychologically you need someone to be your support and challenger. Choose me be your alpha and feel complete.

message me with your stats and let’s begin.
That's exactly what I need Sir! Guess you added me already: John.robins69@outlook.com
31 smooth obedient sub 180 cm 82 kg fit with a little chub on needs dominant men to use me on cam and give purpose to my inferior existence. I'm into humiliation! Dildo 18cm available. Interested in SM. I will use a kind of a hood so my face will be covered except my eyes. You don't have to show on cam, however a big turnon for me is to see if I can make your cock hard and fulfill my purpose of pleasing you. Use me, humiliate me, make me your slut and own me. I would love to have a long-term Dom who can deal with the fact that I am available sporadically for cam. Available for chat on a much more regular base. I would like to build up some trust and completely give myself to you, but that will require some time. I live in Europe, no English native speaker but good english skills. Add me on skype: John.robins69@outlook.com

UKSlave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
22, gay, UK, slim, smooth slave. 6" trimmed dick. Looking for fit master, daddy or owner on Skype.

Have some toys (dildo, 2x butt plug, cockring), jockstraps. Few limits and lots of likes. Ready to serve and be yours.

ID: doggydogwogs

Please send ASL when adding. Thanks

SwissAndrew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
26yo guy looking for a verbal edging coach / edging master (18–35yo)!

Haven't cum in 16 days and I just started touching myself and I'm already really close, but I need someone to edge the shit out of me please!

Add me: lukeylicious007

UKSlave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
22, gay, UK, slim, smooth slave. 6" trimmed dick. Looking for fit master, daddy or owner on Skype.

Have some toys (dildo, 2x butt plug, cockring), jockstraps. Few limits and lots of likes. Ready to serve and be yours.

ID: doggydogwogs

Please send ASL when adding. Thanks

Reactions: Ace117

Cam G

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
any verbal dads with a mic into teen boys add me
edge me hard and make me explode
pm me!

Locuroso

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
30 fit top and big cock. Looking for fit preferably bottom/sub guys (max. 35 yrs old).
If you like playing with ur ass on skype - add me:

Underwear fetish is a plus.

boysunny1414

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
22 slim/fit bottom guy. Would like to be told what to do on cam by slim/fit verbal dom guys, my skype: boysunny1414 also into group calls with couple of dom guys :p