Dom/sub master list

goldfish666

Experimental Member
Media
28 yo, muscle stud, 5 11, 185 lb.

I am a masculine alpha guy in life, but I do like to loose control of my cock behind closed doors. I like to be edged, teased, cumcontrolled, denied, cbt, lots of stuff. A good orgasm is something that needs to be earned. I am open minded and ready to try new experiences.

I am looking for a fit dominant guy in the same age group to have occasionnal cam sessions on skype. Feel free to write me on skype if you think you are the right guy.

TBradders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Message from my Master

Hello, I am a I'm a hung, experienced and fit verbal dom who enjoys training subs and making them explore their boundaries. I am patient and reasonable, as long as you are loyal, serious and willing.

I specially like to train straight guys, married or taken guys in general. I provide a safe space for you to tell me about your fantasies. Bi/gay guys who love to show off are also a good fit. Everyone is welcome, these are just preferences.

I'm looking for a long term experience though, I don't want a quick horny add. I want to be able to bond with my sub and have conversations aside dom sub play. Do not bother if you aren't invested.

As for body type. Fit and athletic is always a plus but I also like blond/ginger, geek/glasses wearing and Spanish/Latino slave guys, and everything in between as long as you are sexy, which is an attitude, not a look.

Europeans or people around that time zone would be a huge plus but not necessary.

IMPORTANT:

I'm not here to trade, I am here to train, so don't bother if you want a mutual and equal exchange. I can't stand subs asking for pics on repeat. If you just like to show off to get something in exchange and get off, you are probably not a sub, you are just horny. And that's fine but not what I'm looking for.

My main kinks are cbt, anal, chastity, long term ownership, forced bi, str8 ownership, forced work outs, humiliation and total control. My hard limits are anything to do with scat/exposure/anything illegal.

Hmu if you are interested. skype is stephenthomas171717@yahoo.com. Send asl, and brief introduction, not responding to "hey" "i'm interested" or shit like that. If you can't follow a simple order I don't think you are worth it of my time. If you can't send a full frontal and full reverse head to toe nude in that very moment you can excuse yourself and send an old one until you can send live pic. Also, when I say introduction I mean something that helps me understand if we are a match. Tell me about your kinks and limits, your motivations to become a sub and your expectations-end each sentence with the word, sir

verbalmaster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Read my terms and conditions below. If you add me, that mean you agree to be my sub and do everything that I want to you.

- You must show your face

You must have good looking face, athletic body and passion to please me

- I'm not oncam, just using mic or text
I love to edge hard dick, play with muscular body and humiliate man pride

Skype ID : themask890x@gmail.com
Type 'Sub From LPSG' when you add me

#Available On (GMT + 1)

Monday To Friday
- 2 PM - 4 PM
- 9 PM - 11 PM

Saturday To Sunday
- 4 AM - 5 PM

22 U.K. fit bi looking for muscle bottom subs must be muscular and have huge ass. Gym lads hit me up snap is: jmb28122

Justdadjustfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys. My sub wants an audience for some hard cam play. He’s a sexy fit boy who loves to serve and obey. He can also take a great deal of pain - which pleases me greatly. Today we will focused on cbt.

We are looking for watchers to join us on Skype. Watchers must cam and mic, and watchers can also make demands of my boy. I’m hoping to do this in the next hours.

If interested, message me on Skype at justdadjustfun (John Smith).

Reactions: majorprofile

Oralbottom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey guys! Looking to have some cam fun today. I am a sub bottom, tall, thin, twinkish ;) I also have a nice big 7.5 inch dick and love to be dominated by someone with a bigger cock than mine! Will follow your orders, have toys that I really want to use. ;) Let's c2c! Hit me up on Skype - 7supbro7

LikeBigGuys

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
26 Alpha Master from Poland.
Slim, fit. Looking for bigger, submissive men - the bigger the better. Height, musculature and penis size all count.
Into dumbing down, sexual objectification, long term training and many more.
Come and become the himbo of your sex dreams.