Dom/sub master list

N

Need Something Different

Married bi bear, late 40s, secret sub. Looking for fit dom whom I can please and serve and obey. I’m hoping to develop trust and honesty that leads to longterm connection with few limits.

Needsomethingdif on Skype. Please message me, sir.

lbm4321

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
37 strict master/daddy looking for a boy who is ready to submit. must follow instructions well. I give my orders over messaging and watch my boy serve me. I do not cam. Private executive.

S

Submissive Teen

20 yo/ Bisexual / submissive /slim n fit boi from India looking for long term meaningful connections with dominant men(no straight people).
Young and fit masters who care for their slaves are preferred.

Hit me up in skype at
live:.cid.51ef64c81c9ac5b6

boysunny1414

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
22 yo slim bottom guy with a nice bubble ass for fit/slim dom top man on skype: boysunny1414 mic++ add me and lets have fun till the end lol. also into group with more than one top guy :p

UKSlave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
21, gay, UK, slim, smooth slave. 6" trimmed dick. Looking for fit/muscular master, daddy or owner on Skype. ID: doggydogwogs Please send ASL when adding. Thanks

S

Submissive Teen

20 yo/ Bisexual / submissive /slim n fit boi from India looking for long term meaningful connections with dominant men(no straight people).
Young and fit masters who care for their slaves are preferred.

Hit me up in skype with a short intro about you at -
live:.cid.28c99e29175d1efb
(New Account)

N

Need Something Different

Married bi bear, late 40s, sub. Looking for fit dom whom I can please and serve and obey. I’m hoping to develop trust and honesty that leads to longterm connection with few limits.

Needsomethingdif on Skype. Please message me, sir.

S

Submissive Teen

Young/fit/experienced masters who care for their slaves are preferred.

Hit me up in skype with a short intro about you at -
(New Account)

S

Submissive Teen

20 yo/ Bisexual / submissive /slim n fit boi looking for dominant men(no straight people) to serve on cam.
Limits - no cbt and no dirty play(shit,piss,cum,dirt)
Fit and experienced masters are preferred.

Hit me up in skype at -