Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am still working out my sexuality, but am becoming increasingly convinced that I am bi. However, with women I feel dominant but with men I feel submissive (haven't made it to the bedroom to see if that is the case). I was wondering how common this is? I would have assumed that a person is either dom, sub, or switch regardless of gender, but for me that doesn't seem to be the case.

itscomplex

Cherished Member
Media
I may be similar, but wouldn't label my things that easily. In general, I am turned on by dominating women and trying other kinky stuff, but I love the vanilla sex too. I, for some reason, cannot imagine being kinky in any way with a guy. However, I'd like to be verse considering pitcher/ catcher. My advice, explore yourself without the limitations of labels! We are all human, after all.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me , it's about what i find to be pleasurable , simply that . As to who dominates who , i fucking hate that . I had a friend ( no longer ) who had some neurotic need to dominate everyone he came into contact with . Boasts of his sexual conquests always had the hint of subjugation about them , really rather sad . I couldn't give a flying fuck about dominating someone , preferring to concentrate on pleasure as i do . Having said that , it is somewhat difficult to imagine anything more submissive than having a huge cock roughly fucking ones throat , or having one driven into ones ass as if the guy is trying to " kill you with it " . Even so , the guy doing that to me , though i love it like that , had better treat me " right " .

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks for the responses so far. I am using dom/sub very loosely, more of just who controls but not necessarily in a rough way.
The terms Dom / sub tend to be used more in BDSM, generally top / bottom is used in a more sex based encounter.

BDSM does not have to be rough, many people only use the DS part Dominant / submissive ................ personally I like the BSM bondage, sadomasochism they play ..................... but then I'm just kinky :p

itscomplex

Cherished Member
Media
Basically, explore guys. Sex is a spectrum in itself. You may or may not be into BDSM. I respect that. But do not accuse (or believe) all kinksters are some psychotic maniacs who like to abuse others. I've never played yet, but I believe BDSM to be about pleasure and sensation. If you actually hurt another human being intending to indeed torment them, you should not mistake such things for 'play'. If you explore BDSM, knowing your desires and limitations (and mutually respecting them) then you are just a brave individual. Let's just try to be more open and less judgmental of the unknown. :) Peace and love to all!

RossL

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Horny little bottom who needs a dominant daddy to put me in my place and fuck me hard , use and abuse me nothing is off limits up for anything ! Spanking, choking ,hair pulling ,dirty talk ,treating me like shit , kicking ,kinky ,whips ,chains ,handcuffs edging , restraints

Reactions: bi2

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am still working out my sexuality, but am becoming increasingly convinced that I am bi. However, with women I feel dominant but with men I feel submissive (haven't made it to the bedroom to see if that is the case). I was wondering how common this is? I would have assumed that a person is either dom, sub, or switch regardless of gender, but for me that doesn't seem to be the case.
Sub with guys and Dom with women normal if you ask me.....

Reactions: TexasGuy28

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Girls I favor dom but I could go both, it mainly depends on her. I’d say I’m a switch. I enjoy both, because I find both hot.

With guys, I’m pure sub. But I don’t want him interacting with my dick and I don’t want to put my dick in a guy period.

I like Jackhammering as well as hard deep thrusts as they are very manly to me. Verbal humiliation/abuse. Being tossed around, some slapping (especially in the face with a dick) some light restraints. I’d be happy to just be used as a fancy masturbation device to be honest.

Reactions: TexasGuy28