Domestic surveillance by unmanned drones

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ceg1526 said:
I'm still trying to figure out who was parked in my driveway the day the flight occurred. I'll have to ask my LOL....

Take care

Ceg

Same here. So, I asked my wife: "Rose! How come the UPS deliveryman's hat is sitting on my night stand?" :eek:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
ceg1526 said:
The "apocraphal" was unintentional, but I like it. Freudian slip. And sorry about the Leonid, I was typing that story from memory.

Now for something fun: type your handle and lpsg into Google. You will be there (or at least I and Zora are there; I didn't google everyone here). I've come to the conclusion that whatever I do can be traced back to me with minimal effort. What saves it for me is that no one would want to; I'm pretty dull.

And why shouldn't Big Brother be on here? If he's got a big dick (or is interested in one), he should be welcomed.

Take care

Ceg

You're forgiven. Just remember - I'm WATCHING (for grammatical and factual errors) :wink:

That google thing is fucking scary. Goes right to my profile - pics are gonna be coming down soon!

Goes to show that while we can worry all we want about the government spying on us, the future movers and shakers in the spying biz will be corporations. Think for a second about all the companies who have your SIN, credit card info, address, buying habits, credit history, etc on file...:scared2: