Dominance and Size

Sorakun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To preface: Around a year or two ago, I had my first big encounter, and I was hooked, and I consider myself a size queen. This thread is geared toward similar people/tastes etc.

I had always known that I'm a submissive/kinky boy (that at times will pull a 180 role reversal haha), I enjoy orders, being dominated, puppy play, etc, and I've in the past year began to fine-tune that into feeling incredibly submissive around large guys, and more dominant toward men smaller than myself (slightly above average, ~7.75).

Anybody else believe in this 'size' hierarchy? Just curious to hear thoughts/etc. :)

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm pretty submissive as well, but I don't go dom on people smaller than me, like you do.. ;p So no, I wouldn't 'believe' in that. ;)

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To preface: Around a year or two ago, I had my first big encounter, and I was hooked, and I consider myself a size queen. This thread is geared toward similar people/tastes etc.

I had always known that I'm a submissive/kinky boy (that at times will pull a 180 role reversal haha), I enjoy orders, being dominated, puppy play, etc, and I've in the past year began to fine-tune that into feeling incredibly submissive around large guys, and more dominant toward men smaller than myself (slightly above average, ~7.75).

Anybody else believe in this 'size' hierarchy? Just curious to hear thoughts/etc. :)

I would think that 7.75 is about an inch or more above average. I wouldnt call that slightly :)~

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Being a real Dom is much more than cock size. What you're describing sounds more like a switch to me than anything else.

Real sub/Dom play involves the brain more than anything else.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, a Dom is a Dom, regardless of their size. I've had average guys with a serious dominant streak, and big guys who couldn't (or wouldn't) Dom me no matter how much I hinted. Basically, I'm a sub through and through, and much as I like bigger guys, I'd take a smaller one who could properly Dom me any day.

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For me cock size is not the trigger it is all about attitude. I tend to flip dom/sub according to my mood, activity, and partner. I sub mainly oral but rarely bottom (I can count on 1 hand the times i've bottomed in the last 5 years or so). There are some physical factors that lead me to be more dom or sub initially but they can be overridden by behavior. I typically think about being sub for bigger, , older, more "manly" guys and dom smaller, younger appearing guys. Their cock size is just an added bonus.
However, I have been dom with some rather impressive guys size wise. Kind of get off on a hung and/or hyper masculine sub. Basically, when that happens I really like making a big cocked guy beg for me. It is an added power trip :)

Reactions: 1266025 and LilJock

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, I know I become a lot more 'alpha' in the bedroom because a lot of women automatically become subservient when they see how hung I am - but I don't think it has any impact beyond that. If anything I'm kind of a beta male in my daily life, even as big as I am.

Reactions: 1266025 and LilJock

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree that being dom is more about the brain than cock size. While visually it may send the message "bigger is stonger", that's not always the case. I've seen lots of videos where the horse hung dude is the submissive. I was with one dom dude who was physically a little smaller than me and maybe 5 / 5.5 hard. We would start chatting online or via text and it would start at that point. What he would say he wanted to do to me, how he would own me when he saw me . . . all before we were even f2f. He was not typically rough physically . . . rather it was what he said to me and how he would say it that made him the dominant one.

Also, dom is automatically associated to being a top. A bottom can be the dom one, too.

Brock Rockington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I can't speak on a M/M situation, women with me are just WAITING to take a sub role, which I am more than happy to oblige. Dominating makes me hard as fuck. I'm referring more to the type RalDudeHagin describes than anything extreme. What I can't tell is whether they're more ready to take the sub role because of my size (which is best supporting actor in the interaction) or because I just seem like the type. In life I'm more of the strong silent type. It does seem that these girls don't usually have such a sub role with past guys.

pizauk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah I think there is something about it especially with gay guys, I enjoy a bit of kink and dom/sub, and I think I would always enjoy subbing for a bigger guy I think it is very hot, even if it's just worship. So anyone out there up for it let me know ;-)

stlguy112000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me it's COCK SIZE!!! I was trained by an older Dom, big-dicked guy, when I was young to be a submissive cocksucker/cock worshipper & serve guys with big cocks, because I have a little cock. So that's my role, to service & please big cocks.

Reactions: 1266025

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is definitely my favorite sexual topic! I really get off being sub for a hung, verbal guy. This has happened very naturally in most of my sexual experiences. Typically, the guy I am with knows nothing of my cock size or sub preference. As things get hotter and hotter, and he discovers my tiny package, he will naturally take a dominant role. This really gets me horny. Things will progress with him getting more dom and me getting more submissive. I really love when the guy gets a little rough too. It really adds to the whole sub/dom experience. It turns me on even more when it progresses naturally vs. meeting someone online with known similar interests.

Sorakun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stlguy and Posh are def boys after my own heart. ;)

And yeah, it's the absolute best when they're verbal. I don't know what it is, but something clicks in me that I need to worship, service, and learn to take all of that hung piece of meat inside me as he commands and wishes.

It can click with someone smaller, but they need to be real good at what they do ;)

gr8tdick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm in the "control me with that big dick" camp. It's especially hot when the guy is so confident about his size, and knows that I want to worship it, that he doesn't have to work so hard at dominating me with it. I finally got to spend some time with a workout buddy (I have sucked on his dick in the steam room at the gym) when he invited me to his place. He already knew that I loved deep throating his big, thick cock so he really gave it to me. I was in big cock heaven for a good half hour before he blew his load on my face and in my mouth. Again, he was almost laid back when he fucked my throat -- slowly pumping his dick in and out while talking the whole time about how it felt and what I looked like with his dick in my throat...killer!

BigDickHunter1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I'm exactly the same way: super submissive for big dicked guys but very dominant towards guys smaller than me. I believe there's absolutely a size hierarchy in society and I wouldn't have it any other way. It makes sex so much more fun.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had always known that I'm a submissive/kinky boy (that at times will pull a 180 role reversal haha), I enjoy orders, being dominated, puppy play, etc, and I've in the past year began to fine-tune that into feeling incredibly submissive around large guys, and more dominant toward men smaller than myself (slightly above average, ~7.75). Anybody else believe in this 'size' hierarchy?
I'm exactly the same way: super submissive for big dicked guys but very dominant towards guys smaller than me. I believe there's absolutely a size hierarchy in society and I wouldn't have it any other way. It makes sex so much more fun.
Since I'm straight, I don't totally relate to some aspects of the responses. I don't feel "super submissive for big dicked guys." At least not in the sexual sense.

However, I buy into the idea of a "penis size hierarchy". I wouldn't call it being submissive, but do sense strong feelings of inferiority and deference towards better-hung and older men. I'm sure the first part originates from my feelings of insecurity about the size of my cock (hung like a chipmunk!). The second part probably arises from the natural respect towards "father figures", plus, having been in sports most of my life, I'm conditioned to being totally under the control of coaches, who are usually older males.

It has sometimes created strange and disturbing feelings and thoughts. I've often wondered if well-hung guys ever pick up on this.

I don't know about "domming" smaller guys. On one hand, there aren't many smaller than me. On the other, I'm normally a typical alpha-male in most other respects due to my basic personality, physical size and build.

Last edited: