Dominant, badass sexy women

B_Gravedancer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I am in this business class at the community college (took a semester off from university) and I am in a group with the hottest girl in the class. She has nice looking tits, beautiful and long, wine-colored hair, a great ass, and is just slightly slutty looking. Now usually I am quite smooth with ladies, but that is when they are all feminine and, well I am not sure how to put this, but domimant (which I find really fucking sexy). She seems by nature dismissive, and really confident,a nd has a sexy kinda deep voice. Now I am not used to wooing such dominant women, and she is coming over for a project tomorrow, and I call upon the collective wisdom of LPSG, how are similar women wooed? I feel like they are immune to normal tactics, and I kinda wanna put my penis in and around her mouth.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ignore the unhelpful (and factually incorrect) responses of DF and XCUZE!! Time of the month - both of them :rolleyes:

I'm with Drifter - be direct. And keep eye contact when you are asking her, too. Don't mumble while looking off over her shoulder somewhere or, worse still, at the floor. Look her in the eye and tell her you'd really like to fuck her, then, keeping eye contact, ask her if she feels the same. If she says no then say that's cool and carry on as if you'd offered her a soda and she'd declined. If she says yes - well then fuck her :smile:

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I am in this business class at the community college (took a semester off from university) and I am in a group with the hottest girl in the class. She has nice looking tits, beautiful and long, wine-colored hair, a great ass, and is just slightly slutty looking. Now usually I am quite smooth with ladies, but that is when they are all feminine and, well I am not sure how to put this, but domimant (which I find really fucking sexy). She seems by nature dismissive, and really confident,a nd has a sexy kinda deep voice. Now I am not used to wooing such dominant women, and she is coming over for a project tomorrow, and I call upon the collective wisdom of LPSG, how are similar women wooed? I feel like they are immune to normal tactics, and I kinda wanna put my penis in and around her mouth.

How tall is this girl? Is she taller than you??

Sounds like she could use a good pounding with a huge cock....she will be purring like a kitten....she sounds like she would be an intense wild fuck.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Flirt with her. Tell her that her ass looks good in those jeans and you bet will look much better without them. Be blunt, direct. Just because a woman is confident and dominant doesn't mean she doesn't like to flirt. Give her 3 chances to accept your advances. If she doesn't bite, tell her it's her loss then ignore her. Be blunt, if you have a big cock, tell her "I'm going to fill you up".

Remember though, the guy who brags about his "sexual prowess" is usually the one who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing and needs training the most. So don't brag, flirt.

Good luck!

Last edited:

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most dominate women that I've had experience with actually want to be dominated by a strong man. Except it's a catch 22, they want to control when and how. It's tricky.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mike7 has a good point. I have the misfortune of being hit on by tons of submissive guys, because they assume I'm dying to pound them with a strap-on based on the fact that I'm really outspoken, independent, and a bit of a tomboy. The reality couldn't be further from the truth - that's how I operate in the world, but in bed I'm a total sub. Pity the dominant guys seem to pass right by me - if only they knew!