Dominant Man takes his lover - HARD

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by PDuvalEE, Mar 15, 2011.

1. PDuvalEE

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is not your park scene, with lunch. This is another one. It is warm out, Spring I guess, but not yet summer where the days are longer. We've been together many times. Some gentle, some raw man on man masculine fucking. But all good. I have become your homepussy. Pleasing you at your whim when I can, giving you relief and pleasure at planned times others. But you call me on this day. "Tommy, I need you badly. I must have you, I must bury my cock into you, I need relief. But I do not have a lot of time, I have plans I cannot break. Can we meet in the park at 7:00?" So we meet on the street corner, your smile electric to my loins. Stirring them, causing my balls to almost boil, and my cock to rise -- hard now, so I am tenting, as I was thinking of you all the way here. I will give you anything, such is my love and passion for you. "Good evening, Lover", which I love doing in public! You say follow me, and we walk a deserted path into the park. We get to a secluded part. You look around. "This should be good, Tommy". So you push me into a copse of trees, secluded from the path. Your hands are around me, your body tight to mine. I can feel your firm erection against mine. I reach back to kiss you -- it is an aggressively passionate kiss; raw need. So different from your teasing and gentle and time consuming kisses when we have plenty of time. I need you so badly, Tommy, you whisper in my ear, which is electric to me! Your hot breath, your cheek touching mine is a powerful aphrodisiac...your hands are undoing my belt, you release my suit pants and they fall to the ground, you push my underwear down with both hands. "Take one leg out of your pants, leave the other one on" you instruct, which I do. As I do this, you release your belt, push your pants down, remove your boxers, and replace you hands onto my waist. Your impressive cock, which had me at first sight, again lifts my heart. My back is now to you, clothed, my suit jacket still on. The firmness of your chest makes me feel safe and secure. The heat of your throbbing +9" cock pressed to my warm ass cheeks is, again, electrifying. "I need you so badly, Tommy". I am expecting you to go down and work your magic on my manpussy. Teasing it, worshiping it, making it ready for me to please you. That has been such a pleasant experience for me, each and every time. But you do not. You surprise me. The state of your cock and your need for release is so strong, I can feel it. Sheer, pure, animal magnetism. I am a little fearful, but know I am safe. I feel your cock pass my cheeks and press against my pussy. "I do not have time Tommy, I must, must take you this way now. I am sorry, it will hurt, but not for long" and with that you thrust! And not just a gentle push in, and then wait. No, my lover, this is a full-on thrust, burying your massive cock in me half way. Followed by a thrust again, when you are fully in me. OMG, the pain! It happened so quickly, so intensely, that you are buried into me -- I scream, softly, briefly. My eyes water, I grab a tree branch. I feel your hands on my waist as you withdraw -- "Slowly Patrick! For God's sake". But you do not hear me. Your senses are focused on your thrusting manhood, on the heat and pressure my pussy is begrudgingly giving. "Oh, Tommy, this is what I needed, you feel so good" as you thrust again. My eyes have stopped watering, my ass is not screaming -- I am glad he had the forethought to lube up, I think...as you plunge into me again. My hips are rocking forward with the force of your motion -- concentrate, Tommy, focus on Patrick, on that fantastic man-flesh you love to worship. So I hold myself firm, gently bending at the waist, your hands warmly, securely holding me, as you plunge into me again. It feels so good! Meeting your needs, providing you with relief! Who could, who would do this for you but me, I think, and this makes me happy, I grind my hips and push back onto you, again and again, as your already violent thrusts get even faster and faster. You are like a demon possessed -- like a teenager fucking for the first time, not knowing to slow down for her pleasure -- but your pace remains fast, in, out, in, out, and I start to moan, low and soft, at the realization of the pleasure I am giving you. My moans remind you that I am there, so focused are you on your need. You reach around with your right hand and grab my ram-rod hard cock, forming a ring with your thumb and pointer finger, allowing your thrusts to masturbate me with your hand. If anything you go faster...then you slow down, I feel your knees wobble a little, and you slow further...then one huge thrust into me, as I know you are cuming, and suddenly your cock is slipperier in my ass, you withdraw again and repeat your hard and full-in thrusts three more times, as you empty your raging need into me...I feel it dripping from me. You stand there, spent. Embarrassed at what you have done. You took me savagely, without care for me, so strong was your need. You are still buried in me, which feels so nice. Your hands return to my cock, but you are no longer thrusting, your seed spent, so you reach down in front of me and scoop your cum from my leg, applying it as lube to my cock...well, I am almost there. I would have cum with you if I had known, but who cares. With both hands, you massage my cock, me falling back onto you, desperate to gain the last sensation from your deflating manhood -- and I do. I feel its massiveness in me, your balls against my ass, your chest to my back, and you jerk me off, one, two , three, maybe 10 times, first one hand, then another, slow, then fast, as if attempting to make up for your aggression prior -- and I turn my lips to you and we lock in a kiss, as I shoot my love seed well into the woods.

2. K.Dst

K.Dst Member

Too compact, I can't read this properly. Too bad because the first lines I was able to decipher were actually rather exciting.

Just skip some lines, try to delimit paragraphs.

3. PDuvalEE

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks -- you are right -- a little compacted. But my first posting. I tried to edit it, but it wouldn't let me as it was beyond the hour limit.

4. jjsuperbird

jjsuperbird Member

Hey PDuvalEE:

Here is a tip... I learned this lesson the hard way...

I write my story in a word document first. That way you can edit it or re-write as much as you want.

Once you are satisfied with your product then cut and paste the text into a thread here on LPSG.

Once you paste the document into a new post then you can pre-view the post to see if you are happy with the font size, the paragraphs and any additional edits or changes you want to consider without being as pressed for time.

Hope this helps.

JJ

Draft saved Draft deleted