Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dominant or Recessive Penis?
After looking into genetics I have many thoughts about the size of the penis and what side of the family it comes from and whether it is recessive or dominant in the gene pool as well to the idea to bicultural breeding.

There are a few ways to my understanding (correct me please if I am wrong as I'm a dilettante in this area) that:

The mother her X 23rd chromosome is bigger than the Y 23rd chromosome so the Father’s large penis gene could come from her side just like how Color blindness effects men the most and rarely women.

But I’m not sure that this to be the case as people report that their farther also has a large penis so the mother isn’t completely in control with penis size so either her X chromosome and the Dad’s Y works together or it is coincidence but I doubt coincidence has anything to do with it.
Another theory is that it comes from both sides of the family or it is Dominant and Dominant or 2 Recessive genes.

Another theory is that with the gene pool of all cultures there are stereotypical features such as Caucasians have blond hair blue eyes or the Scottish has traditionally red hair.
So if these genes are the dominant features in the culture then everyone of that culture of would have a large penis but this isn't the case so there need to be breeding with other cultures to gain each other's abilities and best and dominant gene which is where in theory the big penis gene lies. Take for example the English and the Russian Monarchy where they did do some interbreeding in their own family to keep the royal blood going (ages ago) but they ended up with recessive genes such as hemophilia while with the Russians they had it with mental problems of madness so when they married and bread together they got both mad and hemophilia babies that died shortly after birth but this was be because they got each other’s traits. Although they had a negative effect by getting each other’s diseases; the same rules could apply to the large penis gene.

Also to narrow down to has the gene of the large penis a slim chance that twins are made from 2 sperm and 1 egg will show that if one twin has a large penis and the other a small one in comparrison this could show that the mother doesn't have the genes but the father has it then.

So maybe oneday Drs can find the Large Penis Gene every one could have the choice of huge dong:rolleyes:! but then it would be an average dong if they all have large ones lol

Last edited:

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it's a lot more complicated than that. From the sound of things there are a number of different genes that contribute to penis size and they come from both sides of the family. That's why there's so much variation and why, if your father or grandfather has either a large or small one, there's no guarantee that yours will be the same size.

D_Earlsomme Eatsprick

Sexy Member
Media
Interesting discussion, but what about a co-dominance of genes? It is very widespread condition among organisms, especially about "quantitative" characters like body size and the so-called ''allometric growth".
The classic Mendel's sweetpeas paradigm is an oversemplification, and the pure dominant condition is rare so the heredity of isolated characters is,whereas the linked genes and the interaction between them are very common in organisms.​

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
In any case the phenotype ( the observable physical traits of an organism ) are not entirely the result of the organism's genotype ( its entire genetic code ). Penus size may well be a part of the genotype but even if a guy is born with the full genetic coding for a large penus he may not actually be born with a large penus ( or one that becomes large at maturity at any rate ) and the contrary is also true. There are numerous environmental and developmental factors involved too.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was my understanding that the gene for the width and depth of a vagina is the same gene for the thickness and length of a penis, if so the size of a guy comes from both sides. But I am much thicker and alittle longer than my three brothers. I have the length of my dad but he says I must get my thickness from my mom's side (7.25" around or 2" thick)