Dominated-men.net

SoleLover

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've seen a few of their videos and while some of the models are attractive, I find it an irritant that the site owner and supposed dominator hides his face. I get that it's about domination/humiliation, but c'mon, if you expect the lads to be shown every which way full-face, at least own your own part in the proceedings and show face too. I have the same reaction to those various spanking sites where you get great-looking models full-faced and naked being spanked by fat old men wearing masks. That's my two-penneth. What about you? What do you think?

Gradguy_23

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen a few of their videos and while some of the models are attractive, I find it an irritant that the site owner and supposed dominator hides his face. I get that it's about domination/humiliation, but c'mon, if you expect the lads to be shown every which way full-face, at least own your own part in the proceedings and show face too. I have the same reaction to those various spanking sites where you get great-looking models full-faced and naked being spanked by fat old men wearing masks. That's my two-penneth. What about you? What do you think?
I agree. Totally.

Seb is one of my favourites. Part 1 & 2.

Reactions: SoleLover