Photo Dominican muscle

divalicioushunny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Omg I have his nudes and he sent me a follow request :laughing:
show me the receipt in the wise words of Ms. Whitney Houston. I doubt that he would send you a request because he blocks any man that looks on his page about paranoia that he will get exposed for being a gay man. he puts on these shows like he is afraid of being harassed by gay men but yet be showing the pussy 24/7 n be dropping it low like his other best friend . Romeo , who shows the pussy and wears towels to cover the chochaaaa!!! go go power rangers. Mighty ,morphin time. R>IP ti tommy the green ranger!!

divalicioushunny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
show me the receipt in the wise words of Ms. Whitney Houston. I doubt that he would send you a request because he blocks any man that looks on his page about paranoia that he will get exposed for being a gay man. he puts on these shows like he is afraid of being harassed by gay men but yet be showing the pussy 24/7 n be dropping it low like his other best friend . Romeo , who shows the pussy and wears towels to cover the chochaaaa!!! go go power rangers. Mighty ,morphin time. R>IP ti tommy the green ranger!!
Beetlejuice beetle juice

Attachments

divalicioushunny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
I
How did you manage to get his nudes??I doubt that he has them . If he did he would have posted them ..no tea no shade no pink lemonade . Daniel....does not send pics of himself naked to no one....he also blocks gay man on ig cuz he is afraid gay men will tell his tea that he gay and he likes men or just right inapropriate things to make him look stupid

divalicioushunny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Here we go again! He knows that he has a beautiful fucking ass!
Yes it's big n beautiful.. it's so fat iss giving power bottom vibes down hunny what str8 man poses his ass in the air. He wants attention but let's not forget he said he is str8 so please hunnnnnays don't hit him up or loom at his page cuz he will block you but yet he is the one bending over n cockteasing you ..

Reactions: Dito1982

Dito1982

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes it's big n beautiful.. it's so fat iss giving power bottom vibes down hunny what str8 man poses his ass in the air. He wants attention but let's not forget he said he is str8 so please hunnnnnays don't hit him up or loom at his page cuz he will block you but yet he is the one bending over n cockteasing you ..
Oh, I know. That's why I don't chat with him or like any of his content.

divalicioushunny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
He is gay man in denial ( but this is not heterosexual material. He gets pounded fiercelyyyyy. mama see it, even stevie wonder but no judgement no str8 man is showing you the ass or homoerotic movement or positions. I noticed its whats n style thats what the guys are doing now the dominicans especilly no shade or judgement but this is gay eroticism and i love it but dont get madd at me if you showing your boosayyy at the gym and on ig and i say i wanna fuck u , deep and hard and nutt in u. oh put on a jiimmmy 2 cuz these heaux are open n will give you peanut butter twix with caramel. They do that and block you in tic tok 2 maybe.

divalicioushunny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
but that ass is fire. if he was smart he would capitalize off his good looks and body make booty videos on tik tok onlyfan content . everybody would watch and pay. He has nasty attitude and that will be his downfall how you spread ur ass cheeks and get in doggy then i say hello you block for no reason. 6 2 245lbs of hot muscle n fat cakes

Reactions: Dito1982

divalicioushunny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
but that ass is fire. if he was smart he would capitalize off his good looks and body make booty videos on tik tok onlyfan content . everybody would watch and pay. He has nasty attitude and that will be his downfall how you spread ur ass cheeks and get in doggy then i say hello you block for no reason. 6 2 245lbs of hot muscle n fat cakes

Attachments