Photo Dominican muscle

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I heard Romeo is like 42. If that’s true he looks good
Really someone else said he 47;48 cuz he may look mature but I would tap that daddy ass he looks great..in tik yok n no age shaming but he looks awesome whatever age he is

Reactions: ukanubatrust

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to have such a crush on the dude on the right back in the day!

View attachment 89646971
Wilderbeast is a thick and I think he got fat ass he and. Daddy have similar body when they drink apple juice and orange juice they need to work out or else they get fat ..that Tropicana orange juice can make wonders but you got to drink it for the rest of your life and work out .

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
that makes two of us! I have yet to meet either one of them. Definitely want to go to the Nude party when he's there.
They always there but they leave early cuz sometimes people be like cum to my house for Netflix and chill becuz they have nasty attitude and think they the cows milk and the Beyonce bee hive honey...oh you better don't ...just tell them you run the show and get with someone else it makes them mad and jealous oh he ain't want me..ego trip

tippindascalez

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They always there but they leave early cuz sometimes people be like cum to my house for Netflix and chill becuz they have nasty attitude and think they the cows milk and the Beyonce bee hive honey...oh you better don't ...just tell them you run the show and get with someone else it makes them mad and jealous oh he ain't want me..ego trip
so they don't like people asking them for private sessions outside of the club?

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
so they don't like people asking them for private sessions outside of the club?
Yes but u know the Dominican alpha macho I'm str8 I don't fuck dudes ...how much u gonna gimme ..bitch I'm giving you a mcdouble french fries bundle...with 2 big Macs Thas your 20 dollars...now twurk for me ..or else lol but they be trynna be like gimme 500 dollars I'm like ...boy bye ...for what ...in broken English ok papi ju like...tornado will grab u by the arm n be like give it to me I'm gonna go ATM with u n they try to do same allegedly lol monkey see monkey do.. or the bounce to monster

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
honestly...some folks like 'em thick and not jut muscular. I wouldn't turn him away. He's a handsome dude.
and he looks like he got a nice size on him too, it's just that dude's hand is in the way in that pic...but you can still see it hanging kind low. ;)
How u doeeh rasputia voice ..it's about 7.5 but ass 4 days he wear fake penis bulges 2 no shade to make it look bulgy

EnglishP

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The wilderbeast ....Thas his name but not body shaming but why would u come out like that n expect someone to give u money . The fantasy is to have muscular body but everybody needs love but you know them gorlzzz rely on that body .to make money dancing . I hope he at least has huge dick but I doubt it maybe fat ass
He’s hot, and yes you are body shaming. Not everyone has the same fantasy

Reactions: Luke42

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not body shaming he looks good and is
I said not body shaming not trynna argue with you I said that he has his own sexy look but those guys always think that they have body and people are judgemental .. I cannot judge ..cuz I myself have home lr Simpson belly .everyone has their look in a huge lizzo fan ...it's about damn time not everybody can be musucular sexy is sexy he si good looking hot comes in dalll flavors

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reactions: Bkjayven