Photo Dominican muscle

No man, When did i say 30’s?????????
i said hes not 45 & up like whats been said.
i wont respond to the Lying dude anymore lololol
Tornado didn’t come to America until early mid 2000’s.
this photo is splash, eldorado days
The boy was a KID! Now add it up for yourself if yall was there..... in his early 20’s here! This was not 25 yrs ago to make him 45 and up....
Thats my point. The lies on here are INSANE & HATEFUL. And folk wonder why the dancers dont want to be nice to them....
look how they get treated & lied on????
First of all, you're speaking as if a person being in their 40's is a negative thing. I don't share that perspective, so it is not "hateful." Secondly, I said he was 40+ and you called me a liar which implies you think he's in his 30's, using deductive reasoning. It is 2023. Milton (Latogawear) is turning 44 this year. Milton does not hide his age and he posts about his birthdays on his IG. I chatted with Tornado many, many years ago in Splash, beginning in either in 2004 or 2005, and he told me his age. I can't remember exactly what it was but I remember it was around the same as Milton's age. They were both working in Splash. I am turning 40. I remember for sure that they were both a little older than me. We were all youngins at the time.

If Milton is turning 44 this year, why is it so hard for you to wrap your head around the fact that Tornado is likely 45?

Reactions: ukanubatrust

BigBoyEnergy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all, you're speaking as if a person being in their 40's is a negative thing. I don't share that perspective, so it is not "hateful." Secondly, I said he was 40+ and you called me a liar which implies you think he's in his 30's, using deductive reasoning. It is 2023. Milton (Latogawear) is turning 44 this year. Milton does not hide his age and he posts about his birthdays on his IG. I chatted with Tornado many, many years ago in Splash, beginning in either in 2004 or 2005, and he told me his age. I can't remember exactly what it was but I remember it was around the same as Milton's age. They were both working in Splash. I am turning 40. I remember for sure that they were both a little older than me. We were all youngins at the time.

If Milton is turning 44 this year, why is it so hard for you to wrap your head around the fact that Tornado is likely 45?
You read my post wrong
I called the other guy a liar not u
Im actually enjoyn chattn with you because its truth and understanding the truth in our convo. Not lies like the other dude.
if u want him to be 45 plus ok
I sent you the pic of him in his 20’s

Ok please re read my msgs to you
I called the other guy a liar not u.
if u want him to be older, fine no problem.
check out the photos of Was i posted.
hes a hommie fr S domingo. Badd!!!

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No man, When did i say 30’s?????????
i said hes not 45 & up like whats been said.
i wont respond to the Lying dude anymore lololol
Tornado didn’t come to America until early mid 2000’s.
this photo is splash, eldorado days
The boy was a KID! Now add it up for yourself if yall was there..... in his early 20’s here! This was not 25 yrs ago to make him 45 and up....
Thats my point. The lies on here are INSANE & HATEFUL. And folk wonder why the dancers dont want to be nice to them....
look h
I said he is 45 and that's it what's the problem ..you the one trying to make him younger . I won't respond to you either . This is my story okay ..I never said 25 I said 23 years ago ..tornado came here in 2000 ...when he was in his 20s. Stay blessed ..no one is lying.. but ok

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I said he is 45 and that's it what's the problem ..you the one trying to make him younger . I won't respond to you either . This is my story okay ..I never said 25 I said 23 years ago ..tornado came here in 2000 ...when he was in his 20s. Stay blessed ..no one is lying.. but ok
Who cares his age he looks good but to sit here and say he in his 20s and thirties lol if he is 21 I'm Beyonce and you can't break my soul...if this thread gets closed and shut down . We know that's is because of you and your bickering ...you have a right to disagree with my point but be respectful .....this is a site of peace and entertainmeent post peace and love and Dominican muscle .enjoy and stay blessed. You better werk CoverGirl ....turn to the leftshante sashayyy

You read my post wrong
Im actually enjoyn chattn with you because its truth and understanding the truth in our convo. Not lies like the other dude.

hes a hommie fr S domingo. Badd!!!
That's fine, but here, btw I found some old pics in my old hard drive. Remember, Milton is 44 this year (that's the only recent pic in what I am about to share, when he celebrated his 43rd last year, 2022). They are ALL around the same age, except Yamil, who is older. Last I read many years ago when I followed him, Yamil celebrated his 52nd bday, so he's either at 60 or close to 60 now and he's still HOT AF. I stopped following Yamil when he stopped posting himself and just posted ads instead for events. Anyway, here are the pics from my old-timey vault. Enjoy! El cirujano is in these too. They had hair back then!! unnamed.jpg

412603_443031299051283_1572463861_o.jpg

165566_163009343746876_100001134330348_328243_5585692_n.jpg

290722_261074603914207_1793631510_o.jpg

399959_10150611751076617_153110052_n.jpg

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You read my post wrong

hes a hommie fr S domingo. Badd!!

That's fine, but here, btw I found some old pics in my old hard drive. Remember, Milton is 44 this year (that's the only recent pic in what I am about to share, when he celebrated his 43rd last year, 2022). They are ALL around the same age, except Yamil, who is older. Last I read many years ago when I followed him, Yamil celebrated his 52nd bday, so he's either at 60 or close to 60 now and he's still HOT AF. I stopped following Yamil when he stopped posting himself and just posted ads instead for events. Anyway, here are the pics from my old-timey vault. Enjoy! El cirujano is in these too. They had hair back then!! View attachment 89902031

View attachment 89902051

View attachment 89902091

View attachment 89902201

View attachment 89902221
Chile yasss gather hurrrrrrrr hunnaaaaay .. I am looking for older pics too yamil turned 60 in July .. loooks. Great. But let's talk about muscle guys the moderator is going to be upset and close this thread ... Please don't fight or call me liar im really like jlo ...I don't need to lie about no one .

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And YUP I WILL DEFEND TORNADO SCORPIO JESUS DINAMITA BIGDOG DANNY YAMIL ETC... because we are FRIENDS
I never said nufifng bad about them I just state facts you are a mess and are all over the place ..you been banned b4 and came back lol all good yassss....

Back in the day, Milton pretended to be straight in Splash. He came out publicly in his 30's. But his friends like Yamil knew. Yamil once called Milton "the biggest queen of all" and I loved it. Milton is super hot and super hilarious. He makes the best jokes but then again the rest of them never make any jokes because they are so far in the closet.

At least now, Elcirujano follows Milton back on IG. There was a long gap when he didn't. They seem to be friends again. Here is another pic of them together from back in the day, before Milton came out and they all deserted him, with Milton's original lips. They look so cute together in this pic.

456601_445145468839866_797132716_o.jpg

captainjump00

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That's fine, but here, btw I found some old pics in my old hard drive. Remember, Milton is 44 this year (that's the only recent pic in what I am about to share, when he celebrated his 43rd last year, 2022). They are ALL around the same age, except Yamil, who is older. Last I read many years ago when I followed him, Yamil celebrated his 52nd bday, so he's either at 60 or close to 60 now and he's still HOT AF. I stopped following Yamil when he stopped posting himself and just posted ads instead for events. Anyway, here are the pics from my old-timey vault. Enjoy! El cirujano is in these too. They had hair back then!! View attachment 89902031

View attachment 89902051

View attachment 89902091

View attachment 89902201

View attachment 89902221
Do you have other strippers? Love the throwbacks

Reactions: Kautiousone

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

View attachment 89902051

View attachment 89902091
Back in the day, Milton pretended to be straight in Splash. He came out publicly in his 30's. But his friends like Yamil knew. Yamil once called Milton "the biggest queen of all" and I loved it. Milton is super hot and super hilarious. He makes the best jokes but then again the rest of them never make any jokes because they are so far in the closet.

At least now, Elcirujano follows Milton back on IG. There was a long gap when he didn't. They seem to be friends again. Here is another pic of them together from back in the day, before Milton came out and they all deserted him, with Milton's original lips. They look so cute together in this pic.

View attachment 89903351
Here is the gag they were gay lovers and lived together and people starting putting two n two together. El cirujano denies being gay but Milton told everybody about them and Milton is a sweetheart he is nice and I told Milton you should have not exposed him let him come out on his own .. and they make fun of Milton being gay but then Thas why Milton threw El cirujano under the bus and they stopped talking.

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

View attachment 89903351
They ain't desert him . They was all fucking each other and then having sex with many guys and calling Milton ..maaricon Milton started telling all their teas and ain't wanna be associated with them. Milton was cirujano bf ...then cirujano left Milton for matrix ..chileee scandals and blade was also cirujano boyfriend ....amigas y rivales.. it'd easier to throw Milton on the floor but yet Milton ain't care and was depressed I said don't be afraid be you . They tallk about you but then live a triple life because Dominican culture but then Milton was unapologetic for being himself ...I got to get the pics b4 his major Brazilian butt liffe cuz he had no ass then boom curvy lumps yassss

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
They ain't desert him . They was all fucking each other and then having sex with many guys and calling Milton ..maaricon Milton started telling all their teas and ain't wanna be associated with them. Milton was cirujano bf ...then cirujano left Milton for matrix ..chileee scandals and blade was also cirujano boyfriend ....amigas y rivales.. it'd easier to throw Milton on the floor but yet Milton ain't care and was depressed I said don't be afraid be you . They tallk about you but then live a triple life because Dominican culture but then Milton was unapologetic for being himself ...I got to get the pics b4 his major Brazilian butt liffe cuz he had no ass then boom curvy lumps yassss
Milton was very depressed and because of pressure got a old lady pregnant and had beautiful baby but that click was legendary at all the clubs gay and used to chill with willy Illuminati and they all went to the gyms in bx and Riverdale balllys.

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Y
And YUP I WILL DEFEND TORNADO SCORPIO JESUS DINAMITA BIGDOG DANNY YAMIL ETC... because we are FRIENDS
You contradict yourself ..if they are your friends like you claim why are you paying them for sex and lap dance encounters. Lol make it make sense. Then calling people liars and they readddd you for filth with receipts

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Milton b4 Tropicana juice and apple juice and b4 buttlift cuz he swears he brazilian but he got fat ass ...looks great no tea no shade no pink lemonaade

Attachments