Domino's Penis

B_Big_and_Proud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So yeah, i knew i need to post a thread but couldnt remember about what, but I REMEMBER.
Have anyone heard about putting domino's under the penis skin?
I didnt know about this, until i was 12 so, and my friend big brother came, and we was talking,and he told me he was in prison, and they would take domino and shape it in like beans, and cut their skin,and put it under it,. he had showed me, and he had like 5 beads ish under his skin, He says that , it drove woman nuts when having Sex,

Has any of you, heard about this? or done this? have picuteres??

Last edited:

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
So yeah, i knew i need to post a thread but couldnt remember about what, but I REMEMBER.
I didnt know about this, until i was 12 so, and my friend big brother came, and we was talking,and he told me he was in prison, and they would take domino and shape it in like beans, and cut their skin,and put it under it,. he had showed me, and he had like 5 beads ish under his skin, He says that , it drove woman nuts when having Sex,

I think I remember something like that being mentioned in "Everything you Wanted to Know About Sex but Were Afraid to Ask." The author's example, however, was the insertion of small bells. I think he said something like "With them, it is possible for a man to do justice to his wife and play a catchy tune at the same time." Hilarious. :smile:

Then again, this was a book which recommended Coca-Cola as an excellent douche....

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are various names given to implanting objects under the skin of the penis, such as Genital Beading or Pearling. In the context of jail, the name Yakuza Beads is a reference of the practice of some Yakuza (roughly, Japanese gangsters) of implanting one pearl in the penis for each year spent in jail.

See some pictures here: Genital Beading - BMEzine Encyclopedia

(WARNING: the link shows pictures of the actual implatation process. Do not scroll down the linked page if this will be TMI for you!)

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

why would putting pizza under your foreskin be a turn on??

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, let's make our cocks look like they have a bad case of genital warts, shall we? Bumps on dildos can be fun. Not to sure if I'd want the same on a flesh and blood model. But hey, whatever floats your boat... your bumpy, bumpy boat...

t0aster

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just got out of jail 2 weeks ago. I had a bead implanted a couple months ago. I never heard about it until getting locked up but when I did it sounded kinda cool. The story is pretty unbelievable but i'll tell ya.

A Vietnamese dude "Chino" cam into my block who knew my cellmate and I heard them talking about his beads. The dude wanted to do it for people to make some food. This guys was doing everything he could to get canteen like washing laundry, cleaning sneakers I mean he was a real hustler. Nomally shaved Dominos are used but just about any hard plastic works. He cut the two implants he had out and offered to give me those claiming they were the "weel ting" I told him I didn't want his used ones and to get a domino or something and make me 2 new ones. Well the next day he went into the handicapped shower stall and used the shower sprayer to snap off the little towel holder thing which was hard clear plastic like plexiglass or something like that. He then spent I don't know how long grinding it down into two small plastic beads.
So I decided to just let him do it the next day and another dude I know was gonna do it if I "went first".

So I told Chino to get what he needed and that I want 2 of em. Meanwhile we had been giving him bowls of food every night and a couple coffees a day so I assumed he wouldn't charge me anything. When I was ready to go he said he wanted $15 for the job, I told him no way am I paying him and he should do it free. I argued with him for a while and he finally agreed to do 1 bead for free.

I was a little worried about sterility since there is always MRSA going around in jail (and if you have ever seen MRSA you know it's nothing you want to catch especially on your cock). So to prepare he took a new razor-blade (which he cut with nail clippers to make a point on one end) and the bead and boiled them for a few minutes in the microwave. I took a shower with dial soap and he had some alcohol prep pads he used to wipe everything with. I knew it was gonna hurt but I figured all he needed to do was make a hole and push it in. Well then when he pulled out an unopened toothbrush I realized it was gonna be worse.

So we go in my cell and he lays it all out and grabs my cock and slices a hole about 1/4 inch long. That didn't hurt so bad, but then the toothbrush part came. He opened it and then took the handle and slid it into the hole and used it to make a pocket about 2 inches long which hurt a LOT. Then he slid the bead into place wrapped some toilet paper around it and tied it with string and we were done. He was really fast (1 minute about)so it wasnt too bad and it doesn't really hurt afterwards it just feels a little sore. He said it wouldnt bleed really and it didn't at first. Later that night though I took of the toilet paper and put a band aid on it. Well the band aid was on it wrong I guess because it held the cut open and I didn't realize at first but I started pouring blood all over my underwear. I noticed it and started to worry I took off the band aid and wrapped it up in toilet paper again. The blood collected in the pocket and all under the skin around it which made my dick swollen and bruised looking. It took a few days to heal and almost 2 weeks for the bruising to go away. The first few days I was really scared of getting an infection but luckily I didnt. The problem is the swelling caused the marble to move out of place and ended up on the side of my cock instead of the top :(

After he did mine he did another dudes that same night. The other guys healed perfect and didn't swell, bruise or move so I guess putting the band-aid on was what caused the problem. Chino told me to leave it alone till it heals and try to push it to where I want it after. It healed and now it will not move at all and if I try to force it it just tears the muscle or whatever and hurts alot. I havent gotten laid yet :( so I dunno how its gonna feel to a chick but masturbation doesnt hurt or anything so I think it's fine on my end. If I don't get a good review from a female I am gonna remove it, since it is in a wierd spot now. I really wish it healed properly and stayed where it was because I think i'm probably gonna take it out really soon :( Any female input on it is appreciated also.

Attachments

Last edited:

t0aster

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is supposed to feel really good for the woman. Usually they are placed on the top of the shaft so it bumps against her clit. Since mine went to the side I dunno how it will feel yet. I really wanna know what women think of it. The one girl who has seen it so far said she would like to see how it feels but she was having her period that night so no luck.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read this with disbelief mostly out of curiosity. While this is very strange - many people have piercings, just the fact that you let it be done by the methods you described, makes it a horror story. Good luck.

BTW, what were you incarcerated for?

D_Sheila Bootieshaker

Account Disabled
Media

Omggggg, noooooo what is it with men doing that to their peckers :eek:

t0aster

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read this with disbelief mostly out of curiosity. While this is very strange - many people have piercings, just the fact that you let it be done by the methods you described, makes it a horror story. Good luck.

BTW, what were you incarcerated for?

Yea It's a jail thing, boredom ya know. Lots of dudes get piercings and tats along with bead implants.

The reason I was in jail was because I was involved in a fight and I was on probation in another state for drug charges. I had to do 6 months in new hampshire then then sit in jail down here in mass for 8 months waiting for trial.

D_Dietrich Dipper

Account Disabled
Media
Yea It's a jail thing, boredom ya know. Lots of dudes get piercings and tats along with bead implants.

The reason I was in jail was because I was involved in a fight and I was on probation in another state for drug charges. I had to do 6 months in new hampshire then then sit in jail down here in mass for 8 months waiting for trial.

Damn brah, I had

Felony Assault(1st Degree)
2nd Degree Assault
Reckless Endangerment

6 months total jail time :) Was a minor at the time but wound up in an adult facility

t0aster

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yh my record is a lil thick so they always try to smoke my ass. The prosecution wouldnt offer anything less than 2 years so I took it to trial. When a judge finally heard the case he gave me time served but with unsupervised probation for 2 years. I might have even beat the case but but I just wanted out so I took the deal. I kinda wish I didn't plea bargain now tho.