Don Diamont(Brad Carlton) Young & Restless

MajorBob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He was voted one of the worlds most beautiful people in 1990. He was a pool boy when he started on Y & R, must be some skin shots somewhere. He is still very handsome. He has 6 sons so must have something hanging!

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He was voted one of the worlds most beautiful people in 1990. He was a pool boy when he started on Y & R, must be some skin shots somewhere. He is still very handsome. He has 6 sons so must have something hanging!

Hot looking man back then, doubt he is very hung, I would say short and thick.
And just because you have a pile of kids doesn't mean you have a big cock!! I can verify that with a couple buds from the gym.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My unscientific research shows that men with big dick seem to father girls. Brad has been so over done. There was a time when you could not turn on the Y&R and not see him in a speedo! 25 yrs ago

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My unscientific research shows that men with big dick seem to father girls. Brad has been so over done. There was a time when you could not turn on the Y&R and not see him in a speedo! 25 yrs ago

black hair. brown eyes. nice bod. around my age. i'd be all over that anyday and twice on sunday.

i would eat his speedo.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Watch him just about everyday, been around way too long and is a weak character....needs to be replaced by someone really hot

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I disagree. I think they've wrecked his character, but they've made a LOT of mistakes with the writing of that show in the last three or four years. He did some EXCELLENT acting last year, though, during the George Kaplan storyline.

I've met him a few times. He's bigger than he looks on TV. Uber-broad-shouldered and VERY tall, and chiseled and deeply tanned and incredibly good looking. Many times you'll see an actor in real life and they'll pale in comparison, but if anything he's even more stunning and striking up close. I'm not attracted to him in the slightest, but he's a gorgeous man.

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone know where to find nude pics of this hunk?He used to have curly hair which i didn't likw but he is built god is he built plus his hair is delicious now!

lucky99rumen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I remember a scene clip from back in the day where he was getting into a shower stall in the gym next to Jack Abbott and you got a brief shot of his ass. Doubt this made it on TV, but it was going around the web.

Also, he used to be in a Speedo about every ten seconds, and was SADLY disappointing. Or is it sadly DISAPPOINTING. It was like he was taped -- perfectly flat every time.

8rmore

Experimental Member
Media
I was on the production staff for a film called "Unbecoming Age" and later changed to "The Magic Bubble" which had him in a couple of scenes. He really is a beautiful guy, and nice to go with it. Wore tennis outfits, so couldn't really see anything....

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
According to Wikipedia he was a cover model for Playgirl twice. Once in 1988 and again in 1995.

James Hyde from Passions was on/in Playgirl too, but he didn't take anything off. Doesn't mean Diamont did either.