Don Grady, "Robbie" My Three Sons

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Home

Remember Robbie? I used to love seeing him in those tight pants with vpl. I lived for episodes where he'd be in some light coloured pants. One of my 1st TV crushes. He didn't turn out too badly all grown up either. Check them out on YouTube. He looks great!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_o_S5XTukI&feature=fvst

Reactions: Sushii

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He does look great in that YouTube, which appears to have been originally telecast after 2000. He'll turn 66 this year.

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thx for the pics NewArtz. That's exactly what I was talking about. He was showing major bulge back then. I love seeing those old shows and movies where you can catch vpl.

I don't know if he's wearing a rug or not now but still, the guy looks good for his age.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Don't know about orientation - he is married with children. He was a Mousekateer before My Three Sons. M-I-C, see ya real soon....

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread will mean nothing to people younger than their late 30's probably...but WOW, I love this guy. Seeing Robbie's tight pants on after school reruns was my first indication that I was "different". :D
There is an episode from the color seasons where he moves into the dorm for an episode, because he's tired of living at home and YES, you get to see him shirtless. Nice.
Then there is the track episode where he is bursting out of his running shorts.
(not that I remembered or recorded any of these..ahem). LOL

Zan1701

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He looks awesome in that video clip. Handsome as ever. Even though he's old enough to be my father, I'd still take him.

jt1985

Experimental Member
Media
I remember seeing him in My Three Sons and also in an episode of Mr. Novak - seeing him and Franciscus together was like the Olympic Trials in the Best Cleft-Chin competition. Winner to take on the British champ, Timothy Dalton.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don Grady, who played Robbie Douglas on the TV show "My Three Sons" and was one of the Mickey Mouse Club's original Mouseketeers, died Wednesday. He was 68.

Before my time...but his dimpled chin and smile are adorable. I found this pic that shows he was a beefcake.

Attachments