Don Grady, "Robbie" My Three Sons

quent19791

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He was the middle son on "My Three Sons" (between Mike and Chip), which ran for a LONG time on TV, something like 12 years. Anyone know who else has died on MTS? I know William Frawley (Bub/Fred Mertz) passed, but anyone else?

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was the middle son on "My Three Sons" (between Mike and Chip), which ran for a LONG time on TV, something like 12 years. Anyone know who else has died on MTS? I know William Frawley (Bub/Fred Mertz) passed, but anyone else?

Fred MacMurray

William Demarest

Meredith MacRae

Beverly Garland

Doris Singleton

Joan Tompkins

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yep - and I was one of those gay kids who sat transfixed and watched "My Three Sons" every Saturday only to look at Robbie. His face, yes, body......just did things to me all over. He will be missed....and I was surprised to learn he authored the music theme for the "Phil Donahue Show". Very talented man and may he R.I.P.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I worked in the music biz in Hollywood for a time and though I did not know him personally, those who did always spoke very highly of him. After retiring from acting he made a good living in music and as a composer as well as arranger. He was of Italian heritage his real last name being Agrati. His Sister, also altered the family name and when she was acting she became Lani O'Grady. She had many problems in her life and died some years ago after many battles with substance abuse. Don and Lani were both extremely brilliant and talented people outside of acting. Don had his greatest gifts in music and Lani had hers in Art. His death came after a long illness caused by cancer and it is good to know that now his suffering is over and he rests in peace.

8Cylinder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's see -- I was about 12 and when I watched the show I always noticed his jeans bulge. Guess I should have known then I was gay!
RIP Don!!
Me too, Mensch. Meaning absolutely no disrespect, but only hot under the collar admiration, I was inspired to create an AI image of Don. I'm sure I'm not the only one that imagined him like this:

1698351048923.png